Brain Bucket systems ....??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smeg

Reaction score
Hi all
Ok ive been thinking about it for ages .. and ive finally decided i want to grow this way
I want to start using something like the IWS system , which has a brain bucket .
There are several reasons why i like this systems . like one res controlling all the pots . separate pots etc ,etc.
I wondering if anyone else uses a system like this , or something similar .
My question is ... how do you transfer from small pots to big pots .....or do you not? . they look like net pots
Ideally i would like to rise my clones and do a bit of veging in my veging room , only transferring to the system for the last 1-2 veg weeks and the 7-9 weeks flowering .
An thought on this or comments would be greatly appreciated
[FONT=&quot]There’s a you tube video showing the kind of system im talking about and you can view it here
ww.youtube.com/user/MMJSpots#p/u/14/dWrY6dErm5g
the other video buy MMJ Sports are good too[/FONT]

I have NO IDEA what you are talking about when you say a "brain bucket".

The closest I can come is an ebb and drain system, which I understand the theory but have never used or helped anyone else use one.

Unless you are a heck of a lot more knowledgeable than your post indicates, you need to forget the crap on youtube and concentrate on learning from people how will teach you how to get to a system like that one. CO2 supplementation is VERY DANGEROUS IF NOT DONE CORRECTLY and that video is NOT a decent how to video, but is simply a "Look what I have" video.

If you really want to learn how to grow hydroponically, start by reading all of the stickys under the hydro sub forum and as many of the other threads as you can.

Sorry dude, but you need to crawl or at least walk before you try to soar with the birds.

Good smoking, but stick with what you know until you understand what you are trying to do new.

I built a similar system by starting with this as base. Added airstones to each bucket and enlarged the res bucket to 5 gallons. Works like a charm!

hxxp://stores.ebay.com/V-Drip-com-Hydroponic-Systems?_rdc=1

Latest posts

Back