broke plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blowslow23

HIGH LIFE
Reaction score
last night my cat decides to jump up and swat one of my plants, it broke on the main stalk but not all the way. right now i have it standing straight up with a string tied around it and thats connected to a wire hanger. can i leave it like this and will the plant repair its self or is there anything else i can do?

i have done the same thing before.. I just kept it tied real tight together and it DID repair itself.. kind of grew around the rip...hope that gives you some hope.. your doing the right thing by tying it together

this too actually just recently happened to one my clones as well. same thing too. my cat. LOL i just took some that foam double sided sticky tape stuff and wrapped around the broke stem liek a bandaid and propped itall up between two sticks and a week later she as good as new. only has a cool lil knuckly lookin lump where she cracked was all.

HippyInEngland said:
:yeahthat:

Strap it up and it will heal itself :)

:peace:
'

exactly right, it intends to make itself stronger in that broken spot and grows back together..that is if its treated right and taken care off..just wrap some gauze or some type of soft cloth or bandage around it,and it will straighten right up ;) GOOD LUCK WITH THAT

your cat essentially did some supercropping for you.

...or maybe it just wanted to get high. ;)

>>>I broke a limb off and started to freak...Then I just made more clones. Everything works out in the end....I used bubble gum to seal off the stock. Works great.

its pretty funny how that seems to be the common culprit of brokin branches and torn off leaves... "CATS" LOL
my cat loves to lay next to my girls when i have em out for watering and he sometimes just cant resist the temptation of swattin at the branches as they sway in the breeze of a fan. :) even tho he so knows better form past occurrences LOL

Latest posts

Back