brown spot ?? Norther Lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yumyumbubblegum

The Beez Kneez
Reaction score
This is a Northern Lights that is 2 weeks old (I started this with the others but did not say that in my journal) I was redoing my room and while moving and checking out all the babies I noticed this little brown spot on the leaf (only 1), she is on 18/6, no nutes, temp 75-80 and RH 50% + - ang the ph is 6.5-6.8.

Is this anything to worry about? should I start feeding? :confused:

MJ 001.JPG

MJ 002.JPG

I've noticed that I have a tendency to worry about every little blemish on my plants. As time goes on and I gain more experience I worry less over every little thing. Just the same, it's good to be alert to possible problems, as you seem to be. Everything seems to be going nicely for your seedlings; they look good.

looking good ,,,,just keep an eye on it to make sure it doesnt spread ,,,

even when i see something that could possibly be a sign of something.i do not react,i wait and see.if it persists,i simply change my res and go from there.never had any major problems yet.if i did,i would just scrap the grow and start over,some things are strain associated also.

Latest posts

Back