Brown spots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RiskyPack

Reaction score
I grow in soil under 400 watt hps.. One of my 4 plants has started to get these weird brown spots. Can anyone see what this is? Can I save this plant? I'm in week 4 of flowering.

Day 060 - 01.jpg

Day 060 - 02.jpg

Day 060 - 03.jpg

is it only on the older fan leaves?

No it is not the fan leaves at all.. It is the small leaves near the cola

What kind of soil are you using? What kind of plant food, how much and how often do you feed them? What is the pH of the watering solution? What kind of water do you use?

If there is a salt build-up in soil, and/or the pH is off, then certain nutrients become unavailable to the plants. Answer some of the above questions, and hopefully we'll be able to set yo on the right track.

I'm using a premixed soil with leca and perlite. I fertilize with GHE Flora 3 component system, with a very tight schedule. All the other plants are looking very healthy. I suspect some kind of bacteria or fungus..

.generalhydroponics.com/genhydro_US/floraseries.html[/url]

I keep the PH at 6, and the EC is about 2,5. I flush and feed the plants once a week, to make sure I do not get a build up.

I will try a flush today.. It is really weird because it also affects the pestils.. They are much shorter then on the other 2. I really hope you guys can help.

gardening.about.com/od/naturalorganiccontrol/qt/Cornmeal.htm[/url]

I have flushed them now, and will try this tomorrow.. I was wrong about the only one plant... 2 plants have the disease now... It is really horrible.

Soooooo...... Risky, how about a update?
Kinda looks like what I got going on,Doing same thing Ive been doing with good results,its not mites,mine starts out looking like a rust spot,and gets gradully worse from there.

I have a friend who seems to be having the same problem.. almost looking like rust. I assume it is a ph and nutrient problem..?

Im not to convinced yet its ph or nute related,heres why,
I am using gh 3 pt.,in my veg dwc,been doing it for a few months now,now that I can make clones,I have not had this problem before,the only thing that has changed is the season......and the weather outside.My ph is still the same range and my ppm's are in the same range 800-900,I use ro water it never changes,so Im thinking its in the air,I just put 10 clones in flower last week,same nutes,water,ppm's etc,etc,they show no signs of this,but the newer ones in veg do,Im wondering if it aint a fungus or mold or something like that,eventually the leaf(s) will die so sad to see.
I have several strains going and it doesnt matter indica sativa,or any combo there of.The only other thing I can see different is hydro has more of a problem then my soil plants.........something in or on the soil floating in when the windows where open..... lol man I dont know Im thinking outloud now I do that thing from time to time.If I come across anything helpful I will post here,Good Luck.

Put a leaf under a magifier I beleive you will see Spider mites

I already had the mites last month,This isnt mites,Ive run my 30x scope over the leaves,no bugs,no bug ****,and it doesnt resemble mite damage,so Im still lost :)

Latest posts

Back