brownies!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cannagro

Reaction score
hhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy i just made a batch of special brownies, just popped in the oven the cannabutter smeeled so good, 25 more minutes!:D :woohoo: :headbang:

That butter really **** u up? I never tried it yet.

wow u havent u should its not hard to make, once i made them so strong that i got sick got to be a lil careful it doesnt take much

so??? how'd they turn out?... ya baked (pardon the pun) yet? :hubba:

no recipe brownie mix plus canna butter, u gotta make the butter first just dont make them too strong if it good dank then 5-6 grams will do

oh and them were dam good i feel like im on a cloud ready to become one with the couch here soon

first time my wife ate one of those she thought i was tryin to kill her! took me like a half hour to convince her there was nothin else in it. mmmmmm,i can almost smell them...enjoy

Used this recipe more than once and will use it again and again. It works great, very easy also. Please try it!!!

http://applesoft.com/brownies/

Happy smoking!

how much mary do i use per cookie sheet? im always confused by that.

One of these days were gonna try cooking something up. How is the high compared to smoking?

WAY more intense man. You will "feel" gravity hard at work =)

When I do my baking I usually use the cheapest mexican dirt weed I can find. I use about .25-.50 ounces, depending on the potency when smoked. Even when using the cheapest weed brownies still get me very very high for several hours more than smoking a bowl of some kind buds. I don't make them often, but when I do they are always a hit with my friends and I.

My brownie experience was a BAD one... :(

I don't know what happened, but I couldn't stand up and was having trouble breathing and stuff. Got really sick and a really bad headache too!

~Metalchick

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
One of these days were gonna try cooking something up. How is the high compared to smoking?
of course on how much u use and whether it swag or the goods, u can use trimmings from the plants, the high is different for me it reminds me of hash or opium, just cuz i feel like a cloud, im not going to say its better than smokin cuz i love smokin for the ritual alone. i only needed one brownie, if u use toomuch u will throw up, pray it is someone elses bathroom, nothing like throwing stuff that looks like ****:eek: :holysheep:

metalchick832 said:
My brownie experience was a BAD one... :(

I don't know what happened, but I couldn't stand up and was having trouble breathing and stuff. Got really sick and a really bad headache too!

~Metalchick
u used to much almost a bad trip

mr.unsleep knows yes it is intense and i only use good stuff unless its a drought u only need 5-6 grams, thats for brownies, cookies can be different depending on how many u make

I love special brownies. Cooked a batch up myself last night cause vancouver made special chocolate chip cookies

Latest posts

Back