bubblicious, my first attempt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything looks great here's some green mojo for your beautiful girls.PS

Thanks PS. Mojo to yours too.

moree picccsss that bubble looks amazing

Oops, the bag lady is more than a lady,:eek:

herm2.jpg

Bummer cause
herm2b.jpg

What say ya'll?

Are those pistils coming out? It could be just the one calyx that forms where the branch and stem come together.

Yup, little white hairs coming out if it. So i'm good for now?

From what I can see ur fine as of now its not the best pic but I don't see no nanners.PS

Not sure what im seeing on the cola on the far left. Looks like some yellow tips poking thier heads up. But I cant tell. Could be nothing. Sure looks nice,,hope its nothing more then green MOJO. Looks very healthy.

Yup, some of the buds have little yellow dots in them. are those the beginnings of nanners?

pics help..lol
test1.jpg test2.jpg

They don't show up well in the photos and are more pronounced under the hps than t5, but buds have little green/yellow dots/buds in them.

just being a mother hen..lol

Well, its official. The bagladys got little yellow beaks coming out of some of the buds. It's in quaranteen untill ya'll tell me what to do.

33 days into flower.

I'll try to post more pics of bub fem tomorrow. Just for record, the bag lady with the yellow beaks was culled and added to the freezer for hash if the clear/cloudy trichs carry through.

I plan on adding that to my cuttings from the bub for my first shot at bubble hash. Time will tell.

Bub fem loves the whole tent to herself, I even had to tie up a sagging branch due to bud weight. I love that problem:hubba: !

Thanks for looking.

Yikes! I checked on the bub fem today and the entire candelabra created from the fim had that main stalk bent to tent wall. I have since supported and tied to supports but was wondering what should i expect in the next 3 weeks?

What's the best way to support?

Also the main stalk was bent, not folded or crushed so I think I'm ok there.

She's heavy and Ya'll have said the last 2 weeks are a real weight gain so I'm all ears.

I'll post pics in the am, she's due to be fed.

pics 8 hours after feeding. Day 40 of 12/12. The support job is ugly but works. I think i'll have some wire cages ready for the next girls.

rez1.jpgrez2.jpg

rez3.jpg

Anyhoo. Thanks for looking.

Iams

niiice. She's a beaut for sure. Keeper up, bud. Bummer bout the shemale but that bubbalish looks like it'll provide some dank.

:peace:

keep up the good work iams. that bubble is producing some serious buddage. i hope you cloned her.

Nope, Next time out will be a cloning experiment but this time was just to see if I can get mj to grow. Past attempts have been epic failure untill I found ya'll and the wealth of information here. I do have more Bub fem seeds for more grows.

So far the most valuable lessons learned this time is;

1. Don't waste the energy on bag seeds. It may work, but start with good seed stock if ya can. No matter how much you like the bud it came from, it will probably hermie. (100% at this point for me.)

2. Feed on a schedule.

3. Keep a well written calender for reference.

4. Relax. It will grow, even if I don't look at it.

5 . Ask questions and read till you find a similar grows that is like yours and learn from them.

6. Still learning...

12-20-12 020 rez.jpg :icon_smile:

Iams

Merry Christmas Eve Everyone!

Looking real nice Iams:aok:

Merry Christmas to you too:)

Latest posts

Back