bubblicious & Purple buds microgrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It have came down to that time,.....Packing up to move. we passed inspection yesterday and got the greenlight to move in. So ima spend the rest of today packing up.Hopefully i'll find my web cam somewere. but any hoot

It seems like i cant take care of a male,... so he ended up dieing on me:eek: with no pollen released:( but it's all good tho. My purple buds is entering the 5th week of flower and them buds are popping up every were. Millions of white hairs 15 budding tops still waiting on the purple color to kick in. Sence it's a 9week flowering sativa i expect to see a change around week 6 or 7. It lost all of it's skunky smell to it:p , hopefully it will come back. DAMN!!!! i wish i knew where that web cam is. she looks jus wonderful. but hopefully ill have a lil show of pics when im close to finish packing. Smoke a blunt and be easy

hope 2 hear from u soon neighbor ive missed u around dont think u been on but pm me when u get back hope to hear from u soon hope all is well man its been werid not talkin to u

Just browsed over ur grow blunt..and boy that was some sick LSTing going on there. didn't think of LSTing that early, but i shall try!!

Dang blunt at first i thought you were taking the LST a little overboard and now seeing your plants and all those tops your going to make a lot of bud in a short space. The problem i had with my indoor grow was the bottom of the plant made tiny buds under the flo lights but if i had followed your method all there would be is top buds and it would have worked a lot better. Great job cant waite to see the finish because i have some White lable Doublegum im going to try this year. Slim

im done with this grow. all togeather i got about 1 ina half oz's off it dry. really pleased. altho it didnt turn purple it was really good eye candy. ill have to get the pics off my laptop to post up on here. and Pot belly has a reakky good method thats like mine. I treat every branch like the main stem and tie them down. try getting some t5 lights. they work really well. from veg to flower. jus switch the bulbs out

im glad to hear of your harvest bro hope its some great smoke for u man

nice strain's you got going!! glad to hear you were happy with the harvest:cool:
you need to get that Blunt full of pre98 Bubba Kush or SFV OG Kush :hubba:;)

i think imma fill my next blunt up wit ChemDawg. but ive herd nothing but the best about Bubba and the OG. jus gotta find them strains for purches.and i herd that the "TRUE" Bubba is a clone only, is this tru???

Hey BluntFullOfKush,

I'm just now looking in on your grow, and I must say it's impressive. Nice looking ladies you have there.

HazeMe

BluntFullOfKush said:
i think imma fill my next blunt up wit ChemDawg. but ive herd nothing but the best about Bubba and the OG. jus gotta find them strains for purches.and i herd that the "TRUE" Bubba is a clone only, is this tru???
ya the bomb cuts are clone only!! i have one of the best Bubba Cuts pre98 Bubba Kush then there is the Katsu cut the pure puss kush, SFV OGK, those are all great Kush strains the real ones are clone only but now they have been making fem beens like pre98 Bubba fems but you will most likely never find a pheno like the original clone, plus i am not a big fan of fem seeds anyway. if you want to buy some bomb genetics try the THC Bay at the a THC Farm. they have some killer genetics like the following.
SFV OGK BX2
OGiesel
Chem Valley Kush
UnderDawg#1
Jackberry x Madonna
Killing Fields x Maddona
East Coast Purple Diesel
Deep Chunk
pre98 Bubba Kush x Bubblegum 97
Happy Brother x Chem-D IX1
C99 x Deep Chunk
UK Cheese x Deep Chunk
Sour Diesel x Deep Chunk
all these are sure to give up a few keepers per 10-pack

as for the ChemDawg thats a plan you cant go wrong with some chem
i got the (Skunkva) 91 Chem, Chem #4, Chem-D x Blueberry, and i will be getting the Chem-D soon all killer if you can pull a chem cut i would go for it
:hubba: if you can get the following cuts then grab em up ;)
Chem-D
91 Chem
Chem#4
Chems Sister
Original Daywrecker Diesel
Headband
707 Headband
UnderDawg
Double UnderDawg
you will be very happy with any one of the strains i just mentioned.

on attitude seeds , under reserva privada, they have an an og kush that say the genetics are chemdawg 91', i was thinking bout getting a few seeds from them. along with there purple wreck, but i wont get those fem'ed. i got alot of breeding ideas that i wanna do and it includes those two strains,barneys farm blue chesse reg, church,and pineapple express.imma spend a couple hundred on seeds so i wont need to buy any for a while and keep myself occupied with a lil crossing. I wish i was somewere i could get those type of clones, but being here in the middle preety much means starting from seeds that i order.I think i need to get that tissue culture kit i seen inorder to do that LOL.

Latest posts

Back