bubblicious & Purple buds microgrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its been 3days sence changing back the lights to 12/12 moved the process up a week, but anyway my purple bud told me 2day that it's a SHE!!!!:woohoo: I waz tie'n her branchies down and i looked OH Hell Yea!!:holysheep: !!! I see 2hairs looking like a "v".:hubba: magnafied it and yup it is.:woohoo: Now time to wait on the bubble to join in it's sister and be 2 fine wemen. If its a stud then ill let his powder love fertlize a bud. But 2 different strains to smoke will be killer:D

Alright a girl! Break out the blunts! That is one of my favorite parts - the determination of a girl! Way to go, dude.

PB:)

1 more to go come on bubblicious!!!! i doubt it shows as fast as the pb

allright congrats on the fem!

it sure would be nice to have a nice supply of beans......i'm happy for ya either way.
peace

5 days into flower i tied down the branches of the Pb made all tops form a circle, when them buds come in it'll look like a crown:hubba:. i took measurements of it and its roughly 10ina half inches with some 5inch branches 7 or 8 tops or should i say future bud sites and many more are coming up. It's jus now starting to really show it's sativa side. The bubblicious havent shown sex as of yet. but 2day i seen what looks like tiny female flowers, but it was to small to really tell, it can be new growth.Its getting really bushy starting to branch out but not alot length pretty short branches really tight nodes . Ill put up more pics when i get a cam or either when theres some action going on:watchplant:. Report at the begin of week2

You cant wait, i got 8-9weeks till its ready to smoke for both. I really wanna see them purple buds. i hope i dont have to lower the temps cause it gets no lower then 72-71*

OK i got some Pics for yall hope you like it. And i went over to the new house to to clean up a lil bit, and took a look at my soon to be grow room and i love it. walkin closet with enough room to put my veg box in :D. well here are the pics the bubblicious is 1st then the purp

bubble14.jpg

bubble15.jpg

bubble16.jpg

bubble17.jpg

purpbud35.jpg

purpbud36.jpg

purpbud37.jpg

purpbud38.jpg

setup4.jpg

setup5.jpg

:holysheep: Those ladies look lovely very nice looking ladies bro any of them single lol:D

yea purp is looking for a good friend, bubble havent made it's mind up yet. Hey sticky do you count the days in flower by when you see the 1st sign of sex during 12/12, or when you set the light to 12/12??? there only 4 and 5 weeks old, and i think there really big for there size almost a foot tall and this is jus the 1month of flower. I think there gonna be kinda with lots of nice sized budz, i hope

They are vary easy to grow so far. I KNOW I BEEN A LIL HEAVY ON NUTES (or jus the right amount) but no nute burn, responds well to each drink with a growth sprout seems.

Latest posts

Back