bubblicious & Purple buds microgrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i couldnt go with 2 T5 but i did get 1,and ill be adding a few more warm CFL's to when it's time for flower, like 3 more weeks. But ima take some clones with in the next week or 2. The pb will be ready to take clones vary soon, the side growth that i took a pic of, well it got a lil height to it and that will 1 i take.And it's been tied down again. the bubbl leaves are getting bigger and i see new growth now. O h i cant wait to see what the sex of these will be. Les hope all ladies

Sup mang. I see the little ladies are off and running and looking great. ;) Whatever your doing keep it up because they seem to love it. :aok:

jus got done tracking my package and it should be here tuesday. I had got some Rockwool / Stonewool MACRO PLUGS for my clones. tuesday also marks 2weeks for the pb, so it will get it's first drink of grow big. the newgrowth on the bubblicious are really noticable. temps stay no higher then 85 in the day 75-77 at night, with a humidity of 33-40%. i think the improvements i made to the grow box(adding poly and a T8 fixture iz all i really did) keeps everything in order. ill know what other improvements needs to be made after i set the new light in and let it run for a few hours. really jus keep a eye on temp getting higher then thoses above.

SSwest said:
Any new updates, I have a pic of bubblelicious at 28 days in my journal, nice and bushy.

SS, thats up to date, off by a few days. dont look as good as yours do yet but it's getting there. It starting on its 2nd set of leaves now(after the single blade leaves). I hope it do the same as yours, cause it's next-pot-neighbor will be ready to get clippings taken this week by the looks of the side growth, and i would really like for it to get as bushy.

what are you using to tie yours down with?
and does anyone have any suggestions for a tie down?

i use twine like you see in the pic. jus look at the pics thats the best suggestion i can give you. i will be updateing tomorrow so jus be checking up for updates and sny "Q"s jus ask. this is to help people out with a lil micro grow of there own and with limited space.

yesterday i tied down the bubblicious, and it's come along nicely. the leaves carry a slight sweet smell yummmm. and the pb, well.......its growing like crazy. newgrowth on is about 1/4th of a inch in lenth. and i think thats vary well for being 2weeks old, wich reminds me i jus got done mixing up it's 1st dose of grow big it will be given tomorrow. pics tomorrow

i recieved my new T5 light today and already set it up. My Pb has some yellow on the leaves but it's from N def and today it got its 1st feeding to day. So that shouldnt be a problem. I tied it down the other day along with the bubblicious and i plan on tieing at every other node to allow the top growth to expand and let the leaves get a lil bigger be4 it gets tied. The bubblicious ha a retarded leaf, 1 of the finger didnt fully devlope. well heres the pics i promised

bubble3.jpg

bubble4.jpg

bubble5.jpg

purpbud12.jpg

purpbud13.jpg

purpbud14.jpg

Looking great BFOK. I wouldn't worry about them bottom leaves as they are always the first to die and fall off. Once again looking great and keep it up. :aok:

Ok, comeing close to the end of week2. I got a few vary good looking clone sites that iv been looking at, about 2 maybe3, take them near the mid of week3. Im really likeing the branching of the PB, the bushiness, and overall look of the plant. Its a greedy lil beast, tuesday i gave it's 1st drink of nutes at full dose to stop the yellow, and it acted like it wanted more the next day so thursday i gave it 1/2 cup more then last time and today shes (hopefully) looking great. Temps are steady at 83-85* wit a humidity of 28%. The bubblicious is doing good aswell, not growing as fast as the pb, It will get its 1st drink of nutes next week. Newgrowth is comeing along ok on it not sure if ima wait to get clones off it cause if i take clones from the Pb on week 3, it could be week5 till they take root and i wanna flower at week 6 or 7. Ill have pics up l8ter on 2day.

Looking and sounding great! Hope they're all females!

PB:)

I went on and decided to take the clones now. and i jus got done takeing some pics with a good cam. everything is doing A-O-K. The clones are small kinda but most of the stem is in the rockwool(i think that what it is:eek: ). I put rooting hormone on the clippings and on the inside of the medium. It waz pre split for cutting and seedlings. as soon as thes take root ill be throwing my grow into flower. Switch the bulbs to bloom and set the timer.Had to start a week or so early cause everythings almost done at the house we moveing to and i should be able to finish it off there:D . What a great way to break in a new house!!! No landlord, so no "hey i need to come and take a look at the house tomorrow" and that would mean i would have to take everything down. None of that!!! ha ha:hubba: .
Im hopeing these take root quick so i can gone and find out what WE(this is our grow) have:hairpull: Please let it be ladies,....Atleast 1 so i can do a lil cross. Nuff of my babbling heres the new pics. 1. is the setup, in a small dresser,2 and 8 is Bubblicious, 3-7 and 9 is the Purple Bud
and the last pic is the clones

Purpbud15.jpg

purpbud16.jpg

purpbud17.jpg

purpbud18.jpg

purpbud19.jpg

purpbud20.jpg

purpbud22.jpg

purpclone.jpg

setup2.jpg

bubble6.jpg

Hey BFOK!!! First, you plants look very happy and beautiful!! Love the bushy, stocky look of the bubblicious :D

Second, congratulations on moving into your new house!!!! :aok:

thanx RD, i wont be moveing to my new house till like the 1st of the month. I jus couldnt wait no more. So i went on and started up my micro grow. This dresser im growing in will be my veg/clone box for when i move. Ima have a closet with about 4-5 nice sized plants in there and a few clones so i can see whats what and get rid of the male un less i have good breeding trats then ims ju save the pollen from the clone. ima order my hps in a few weeks also need to start saveing for it like now so i can gone and order it and have it here in time for the move and i can put that on these here for flower. I tied the plants down today so ima update with a few new pics tomorrow

BluntFullOfKush said:
oh ye RD r u all set for you in door grow??

No, I'm not, thanks for asking, BFOK, I'm am at a bit of a stand-still with it right now. We are planning on listing our house for sale in January or February, that may not give me enough time to finish up the grow before people and real estate agents would start wanting to preview the house, etc.

I need to make up my mind soon, though. :cool:

Love you plans for a closet space for the grows in your new house, though. We were looking at homes today and I find myself making sure I have an area outside to grow without neighbors seeing, but if we get a new house, I'll have to keep my eyes open for possible 'closet grow space'!!

Latest posts

Back