bubblicious & Purple buds microgrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im too high right now nothing really to update but here the picx of 2day. if i think of something ill be back but its off to play the game i jus got . Oh yea ya see my applebees togo cloner:holysheep::hubba:

bubble7.jpg

bubble8.jpg

purpbud23.jpg

purpbud24.jpg

purpbud25.jpg

purpclone1.jpg

purpclone2.jpg

purpclone3.jpg

purpclone4.jpg

3 weeks in to growing the Pb, 2 weeks for Bubblicious. Everything seems A-O-K :D . The Pb has more clone site ready for the taken as of today :holysheep: , but they will be my bud sites hopefully:hubba:.The clones from her are doing vary well except 1 but thats cool tho. Sprayed them down with big bloom and ima change the water out that they are sitting in.Put some fresh H2o in there for um:spit:. The bubblicious iz doing vary well i think, not showing as much vigor as the other but it's come along. I think that this plant is not a bushy type plant from the sloe growth of side branchies, or i jus need to tie the top down farther.
I gave it its 1st drink of nutes sunday and as of today it seems to react to it preety well. So it will get drink #2 today.

Sence the Pb has become so bushy, I will have another tip for thoses that need it. I will be pulling back the leaves to expose the stem for better light penatration to the small side branches. NEVER CUT THEM NO MATTER HOW BAD THEY PISS YOU OFF!!! youll regret it big time:eek:!!! Pics will be up shortly.

I pulled back the leaves useing toothpicks to hole them back. I did get a stubbrn leaf so i bent down a piece of the hair pin to make a hookand hold it in place un till the branchies are above them. I also tied down the the tops of each plant today. i wont tie them down again for another 2-3 nodes. I got some dis color on the leaf of the bubblicious that i dont know what it is. it's a red circle around it in the pics. Well here are the pics at 3weeks....

setup3.jpg

bubble10.jpg

bubble11.jpg

bubble12.jpg

bubble13.jpg

Purpbud26.jpg

purpbud27.jpg

purpbud28.jpg

purpbud30.jpg

purpbud31.jpg

purpbud32.jpg

purpbud34.jpg

Beautiful babies, i am amazed that you start the LST method so early, i am gonna try that on my next grow. Thanks

i think as soon as the start on the new growth after the single blades have formed that its a goon time to start tieing it down. The main stem be vary bendable at this time and it lower chances of it snapping.

I went back to Dr.Chronic and reread the discription of the Bubblicoius. And sure enough it said " Bubbelicious, also known as Bubble Gum is a medium tall, usually not too branchy (sometimes stretchy) plant, producing compact, crystal covered buds". So i jus untied it and ima jus let it do its thing. the most that i will do is bend it over to make like an arch when it get to that height.

Looking good man. Nice and bushy already it's looking. I dunno what the spot is from, what soil you using?

I put 2 Bubblelicious in germ today so I'll have pics in about a week. Great to see yours taking off ! Good luck with them girls.

im useinf FoxFarm OF soil anlong with the nutes grow big, big bloom, and tiger bloom. Im not really worried about it as of yet.But if it get worse ill be searching high and low for answers. As of today no sign of nute burn on the bubble so im guessing it took preety well to the 2nd drinking of nutes. Next week i will be upping the dose by 40-50% try to get the most veg growth outta them befor i put them into flower. And ima do that as soon as them clones take root, Sat makes a week hopefully they take root close to then. untill then try to keep everything these next to weeks perfect for the right envorment for females to come about.

The branchies on the Pb are almost at the point were i want it, above the leaves. 2 are really visable and 3 are almost there. approching week4 and its given off a really nice soft skunk odor. After i untied the bubblicious.......The side growth started comeing LOL.Its at week3 and been giveing off this really faint sweet smell sence a week above ground.The spot is still there, it's not getting worse. so thats good. Ill have pics up soon. had to give the cam back.

Hey Blunt.

Sounding good. I do love the short bushy plants ya got. Looking forward to seeing some more pics.

PB:)

Yea this is the last week of veg.:woohoo: Wish me all the luck that i get 2 healthy girls:hubba: or atleast 1:rolleyes:. 2day i transplanted them into the 3gal grow bags bottum of the pot wazz full of roots they are gonna love the room they have now. they also recieved there 2nd to last dose of grow big at 2 1/2 tsp per gallon + 1 tsp of big bloom :holysheep: i hope i dont burn them ill know how well they take to it tomorrow but i think they will be fine. No problems at all everything is green and healthy. Now the smell has become stronger vary sweet and strong when i open the poly door.:eek:

:postpicsworthless:

looking great blunt, i think its a good idea to start lst early, its easier to minipulate where you want them to grow.

i may be wrong but is that 1 of your cuts snapped on the left of that picture.

BFOK, my bubblelicious at almost 8 weeks of vegging under 8 26w CFL's are only about a foot tall, but bushy as hell. I think you made a good decision to just let them do there thing. I have week 7 pics of my hopeful ladies in my journal. Good luck on the females.

85, yea it is a vary good idea to tie down early, real soft stem easy to move.
and the stem rotted there turned brown,....i ditched all of them, mold started to from on the leaves and i didnt want it to stay in there.

SS, my bubblicious iz like 5-6inches im on week3 for that1 and 4 for the pb. After i untied te bubble it bushed out nicely looking at the space that im working in i decied to tie it back down this time in an arch.have the middle nodes higher maybe i can get a row of budz growing on the middle branchies. but it really did bush out nicely after i untied it

Latest posts

Back