Budding Females

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Artfan

Artfan
Reaction score
Question.
Can a well established budding female sativa still be fertilised if a male sativa is about?

Peace
Artfan

right up untill there are no healthy white pistils..

Thanks Hick, Good job he's in the bedroom. She's in the kitchen, Glad I kept them apart.
Peace
Artfan

mind if i gently ask why you keeping in life a plant with balls?is he from a distinguished family?you know that pollen can be brought in many ways(clothes,shoes,air,pets etc..)

I take your point. I know I should get rid of the old man. I was just happy that i managed to grow him. I will hold a burial for him, weep weep.

if you've already grown him out this far why not collect some pollen from him for future breeding projects?

Grand idea, I had thought about that. I will have a go. Thanx.
Peace
Artfan

Dont do it..

Get rid of that male.. he's worthless.

last thing you want, is that sucker to bust open some polllen,
and someone get it on them and carry it into your kitchen,
or some pollen getting in your Central air and circulated though
out your place..

next thing you know, you'll be asking.. why my MJ always have seeds,
when no males are around..

goodluck

ok this is my final decision. I will go to my next door neighbors with said plant, get the pollen, keep the leaves to bake with and kill the rest. i do a great choc and nut cookie. I may have already inadvertantly pollenated my female plant. I'm keeping a close eye on things. Funny thing happened to my mates female plant, It flowered and started to bud, On completion of its grow he had zillions of seeds, How did that happen he said, I replied well most of your mates are smokers they will have brought pollen with them. I have some of his seeds for next year. Thanx for your input.
Peace Artfan

1 month ago i was wondering why my sativas hairs start shrivel then read a post here that was explaining that if hairs start shrivel you got a polleneted female..

Latest posts

Back