Budding Stunted?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Object505

Pot Growing, Music Maker
Reaction score
Once again I am having an issue....

It has been 2 weeks since i put my plants into flower and I am seeing nothing. I'm not sure why or what to do. Whats strange is that every other plant in my closet has gone into flower expect my bud plants.

I have been paying close attention to the lighting and I have made sure that the plants have 12 hours of total darkness.

Right now I only have two plants in my closet but I have 5 clones and I am already ready for my next season. I Really want to force bud so i can clear thease plants out of my system to make way for the new plants.

I have one mainly indica plant and one mostly sativa plant. The differences are very obvious in how the plant likes to grow and what the leaves look like.

They say that Sativa grows slower indoors and indica is better. But My Sativa plant is becoming a monster and shes looking huge and bushy thanks to my topping and tieing. But my indica plant is almost stunted in growth. But nither plant is budding and they both should be. Is there anything I can do to help this process along?

I have changed to my second week of flowering feeding secdule and I will be moving to full strength budding nutes next week. Shouldnt I be seeing buds?

Help

Just give it time..I think it takes up to 3wks from light switch (depending on variety) to see any action

Latest posts

Back