bugs and slugs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
whats do u do to keep these bugs away from eating my plant??? every time i check it theres new leaves that have been chewed up...anyone have any ideas???

Welcome to MP...post this question in the outdoor section and you will get more answers...I don't grow outdoors but we hve many members that do...

rbrassard04910 said:
whats do u do to keep these bugs away from eating my plant??? every time i check it theres new leaves that have been chewed up...anyone have any ideas???
Slugs love beer and this is not a joke ! If you put some beer into an orange which is cut in half and remove the fruit and keep the skin fill it with beer and this will allow them to drown happily in the mixture ! I would recommend using neem oil to prevent other bugs as well ! Another great organic mixture is to use 1 ltr of water with to hot chillies and a clove of garliic with 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil added and allow this to sit for 24 hrs then lightly spray onto the plant and this will kill numerous pests as well ! You may wish to apply some sand to the top of your soil as this prevents thrips and other bugs from laying eggs in the top of your soil ! Peace and all the best !

Latest posts

Back