Bugus Monkey's new and improved puzzle basement and various ramblings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Various tools of the trade. Hybrid hydro. It is a recirculating system. Duel bubblers underneath. Pump on that timer. Timer is off for so many minutes and on for so many seconds. Right now it is off 15 minutes and on for 4 seconds. Currently feeding from the top. Once roots start peeking through I will feed from the bottom under higher pressure through misting jets but not foggers. On the wall is my light timer the bluish purple thing is a thermostat just in case my A/C fails. It is no good and needs taken down. The far back contraption is the same thing but digital on Equip1. Top feeder in action. A/C mounted through the wall and exhaust in ceiling. Room is approx 4 feet wide, 7 feet long and 8 and a half foot high. Because of the pressure the pump puts out, I ended up taking the caps off the top feeder for now. - I guess that is it for now.

Attachments

• DeHumid.jpeg
    DeHumid.jpeg
    636 KB · Views: 0
  • TopAction.jpeg
    TopAction.jpeg
    939.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Tools.jpeg
    Tools.jpeg
    864.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Tools2.jpeg
    Tools2.jpeg
    864.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Equip1.jpeg
    Equip1.jpeg
    584.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Photontek600Xpro.jpeg
    Photontek600Xpro.jpeg
    947 KB · Views: 0
  • Pump.jpeg
    Pump.jpeg
    625.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Feedtimer.jpeg
    Feedtimer.jpeg
    675.9 KB · Views: 0
  • DirtyHeater.jpeg
    DirtyHeater.jpeg
    881.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Underfeed.jpeg
    Underfeed.jpeg
    707.5 KB · Views: 0
Went out this am. They are just sticking through the pebbles. Dialed the timer back to off for 45 minutes on for 4 seconds. Still not totally out of the woods but close. Probably for myself - be able to call tomorrow day one of veg. I let them go in the paper towel too long and planted straight into the hydroton and skipped the 1 inch rockwool cubes. 2 runs back same thing happened and everything worked out fine. I do not like to do it that way though. Usually it is - drop into glass of pure water until they sink, then paper towel after they pop, then rockwool until they are sticking up, then go time.

The chamber that holds the cartridges def doesn't lock tightly into place. I probably take it to a gun smith. It def a rim fire 25 though.
Cylinder index is most likely worn, dont fire it until it is looked at.
Bad things if they bullet and barrel are not lined up .
Bang Bang

It would be cool to start a thread called BUGS... People share what they have had, especially pictures, nicknames, and how they got rid of them. I still have a couple things on the honey do list and am starting to come down with whatever cr ap the kids just went through. My bug stories wont be great because they didn't end well. In fact, I'm still not 100% sure what "the Borg" is yet. I do know I don't want it!

"The definitive end all thread for BUGS"

Nice thread BM I am glad i found my way in here. Happy to see a fellow hydro grower with all the organic soil hippies in here :D I like the beneficial bacteria additive. any other additives that you use other than calmag and the GH 2 part?

@zem I generally run Hydrogard with everything/whatever else. I am sort of wounded this week but working to get back on top of all kinds of stuff. I have used Emerald Harvest (decent luck) and Fox Farms 12 step (way too much stuff). I always end up gravitating back to GH - at least until I find something simpler.

Reactions: zem

Latest posts

Back