Burmese Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kubefuism

Reaction score
I've just got seeds from TH Seeds of Burmese Kush. They were well liked on the high times list and that supported me into getting them. I've recently read some bad reviews about the strain. I would like a personal opinion about it or insight from anyone who has or is growing this strain. From my recent readings, I'm getting the impression I mad a mistake. Someone tell me other wise....

Hi there kubefuism,

I was going to get some Burmese Kush as my curiosity was piqued by the description,but then before ordering heard reports of them not turning out squat dense bushy fast flowerers at all and the breeders did I think say they had a problem which makes me think they didnt do tests for a final product?

This was over a year ago,this reported problem so would imagine everythings ok now as TH Seeds are a good company from what I've grown of theirs.

It is hybrid isnt it and not some Burmese landrace?

Hey Rock-
From what I've read, TH Seeds version of burmese kush is: Burmese kushx OG kush

And yes, I've also heard good things about TH Seeds. That's what's got me to thinking. Good+ Good should = good. Guess I'll have to find out myself.

There will definitly be a journal... I have some big mods coming up for me before I pop them. And some bagseed to finish as well.

Nice one mate,I'll look forward to your journal because as I say I was interested in this strain quite a time ago so all the best with your upcoming grow.:watchplant:

never tried the mix, but seperatly these are 2 of my favorite strains (burmese being like top 5. i love the smell, taste, effect, everything about Burmese. wish i could find some.)

so what was the biggest challenge you faced while growing pure burmese?

kubefuism said:
so what was the biggest challenge you faced while growing pure burmese?
lol, nothing.. i've only actually grown it myself once.. and it was one of my very first grows with another buddy.. we knew nothing, and the thing grew nicely.
was just out in the woods, being watered 'whenever we had a chance'. think it got a few shots of some miracle grow, couldn't even tell you the npk though lol
really it should've died, but i guess maybe that's another thing about burmese?, pretty hardy plant.
sorry i couldn't have been more help to you.

Excellent man...no problem. Just looking for a heads up on what to expect... I think it should be great. My problem is I'm set up for indicia not sativia which has been reported to be on the sativia heavy side...

Latest posts

Back