Busted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yo Pnw-cronic,
Crap dude, you want a good lawyer period and I would find one now.!!
I found this from NORML for the state of Wa.
Listen nothing is ever carved in stone, and remember the state recognises MMJ so that can work in your favor also, but get your butt in gear now. You need to get serious with this. I hope you will come out smelling like roses, and I will keep you in prayer. I firmly believe that these laws are wrong. Remember that there is also a vote coming up on this stuff also. Perhaps you can get your lawyer to stall until after the elections and this might all just be reduced to a bad dream. Let's hope that this turns out to be the case for you friend.
I think that just about everyone here will be putting out good thoughts your way bro and that ain't hay.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

empty.gif
empty.gif
empty.gif

Incarceration
empty.gif

Fine
Possession Any amount (first offense) misdemeanor 1 year $1,000 Any amount (second offense) misdemeanor 15 days MMS* $2,500 Any amount (subsequent offense) misdemeanor or felony 90 days MMS* - 3 years $5,000 *Mandatory minimum sentence. Sale or Cultivation Less than 50 kg felony 5 years $250,000 50 to 100 kg felony
20 years​
$1,000,000 100 to 1,000 kg felony 5 - 40 years $2,000,000 1000 kg or more felony 10 years - life $4,000,000 To a minor felony double penalty double penalty Within 1,000 feet of a school, or other specified areas felony double penalty double penalty Gift of small amount
see Possession​
Miscellaneous (paraphernalia, license suspensions, drug tax stamps, etc...) Paraphernalia sale felony 3 years none Details
Possession of marijuana is punishable by up to one year in jail and a minimum fine of $1,000 for a first conviction. For a second conviction, the penalties increase to a 15-day mandatory minimum sentence with a maximum of two years in prison and a fine of up to $2,500. Subsequent convictions carry a 90-day mandatory minimum sentence and a maximum of up to three years in prison and a fine of up to $5,000.
Distribution of a small amount of marijuana, for no remuneration, is treated as possession. Manufacture or distribution of less than 50 kilograms of marijuana is punishable by up to five years in prison and a fine of up to $250,000. For 50 kilograms or more the penalty increases to a possible 20 years in prison and a fine of up to $1,000,000. Manufacture or distribution of 100 kilograms or more carries a penalty of 5 - 40 years in prison and a fine of up to $2,000,000. For 1000 kilograms or more, the penalty increases to 10 years - life in prison and a fine of up to $4,000,000.
Distribution of greater than 5 grams of marijuana to a minor under the age of 21 doubles the possible penalties. Distribution within 1,000 feet of a school, playground, public housing or within 100 feet of a youth center, public pool or video arcade also doubles the possible penalties.
The sale of paraphernalia is punishable by up to three years in prison.
The sentence of death can be carried out on a defendant who has been found guilty of manufacturing, importing or distributing a controlled substance if the act was committed as part of a continuing criminal enterprise – but only if the defendant is (1) the principal administrator, organizer, or leader of the enterprise or is one of several such principal administrators, organizers, or leaders, and (2) the quantity of the controlled substance is 60,000 kilograms or more of a mixture or substance containing a detectable amount of marijuana, or 60,000 or more marijuana plants, or the if the enterprise received more than $20 million in gross receipts during any 12-month period of its existence.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
icon_mandatory.gif
Mandatory minimum sentence: When someone is convicted of an offense punishable by a mandatory minimum sentence, the judge must sentence the defendant to the mandatory minimum sentence or to a higher sentence. The judge has no power to sentence the defendant to less time than the mandatory minimum. A prisoner serving an MMS for a federal offense and for most state offenses will not be eligible for parole. Even peaceful marijuana smokers sentenced to "life MMS" must serve a life sentence with no chance of parole.
[/FONT]

ya king that about covers it the the are calling it mfg. of a controlled substance. and ya a "good" lawyer cost so kinda out of picture for me i think, but geting my but in gear is right i have been searchin and clikckn for sure lots of stuff to find

(sigh)... thanks to dog.. oh thanks to YOU for not lock the door..

that is what you do get if you do not lock the door....leo let you have dog back? IDK>....

right now.... its time to make good friends with lawyers.. right now.....

NOW.... you want to sleep tonight knowing you will get just proabtion...
persoanlly I Know lot people that did'nt get probation and got jail time... pretty long jail time.. in NC the fine would be 1,600 per plant even per clones... OUCH..... gotta keep that number in my forehead!! very uncool bean!!

GeezerBudd said:
pnw-chronic,
The fact that you had a scot-free record up till now should help.
Google NORML.
The laws for different states are there.I know cause I've looked at em but they out of my history.
Just keep looking and clicking -you will find it-or try to find NORML site for Washington.
Do everything the lawyer says and don't dilly-dally.
Sure you were'nt using scales for something else??

Good luck and Godspeed.
Is this it????

hxxp://norml.org/index.cfm?wtm_view=&Group_ID=4571

Gb
first fo all thank you and im already working on becoming a care giver for a 692 paitent i know one that needs help and is willing to help;) so will be leagle to grow. after the law change next month in wa you can have up to 15 plants in any stage and 24oz dry a month supply:eek: (that shud do it):D i dont know if i can get it all done before trial or if it will even help but i know this will never happen to again:D all they did was force me to go pro lmao:rofl: it just gunna cost a little more this way well yes the scale was for other suff....well it wasnot for selling anyway just more about the wundder factor wundder how much that babby gunna weight ooooo.

oh ya btw they left all my pipes in row on the couch the bong the floor a bud in the try and a small bud hangin from the celling least had that when i got home .they all actully (for a drug bust) were realy cool and felt kinda sorry for me cuz the cop could tell i was'nt a low life drugie just some dude growing a little weed and had bad luck that day They even said afterward while waiting for my wife to come home so she could say goodbye to me for a few days " hey man either quit growin dope or fix your door" ya pretty cool cops i must say....for cops

Pnw-cronic said:
first fo all thank you and im already working on becoming a care giver for a 692 paitent i know one that needs help and is willing to help;) so will be leagle to grow. after the law change next month in wa you can have up to 15 plants in any stage and 24oz dry a month supply:eek: (that shud do it):D i dont know if i can get it all done before trial or if it will even help but i know this will never happen to again:D all they did was force me to go pro lmao:rofl: it just gunna cost a little more this way

just to help you to buy little time if you want go that direction

just have lawyer to postpone it until then... I have done made laywer to postpone my case for 4 years before I do bargain gulity!!.. only did 45 days in jail time.. for felony charge... not bad... revoked my probation and I'm free..

ha almost got busted to day by my sister she would have told the cops everything but cooler heads prevailed....FOR NOW :O

HydroManiac said:
ha almost got busted to day by my sister she would have told the cops everything but cooler heads prevailed....FOR NOW :O
:holysheep: ya watch out man this ****is no fun:D least if ya konw its coming ya can maybe do somthing coing home and seein e'm in your yard sux boy i tellyawut

papabeach1 said:
got laywers yet?
no dont think i can afford one altho from what i been hearin the public pretender i have is one of best:rolleyes: so i just gota stay on the ball with him havent talked to him becouse its the weekend and i only seen him once at arrainment that was friday got till nov 24 for pre trial and jan 7 is the trail that shud be enough time to get my ducks in a row and get leagle at least:chuck:

1. Over 850,000 Americans were arrested for marijuana offenses
  2. Marijuana arrests constituted 44% of all drug arrests
  3. Marijuana arrests have increased 188% in the past 15 years
  4. 89% of all arrests in 2006 were for simple possession of marijuana
  5. Approximately one third of all people currently in jail, prisons, or on probation were convicted of drug offenses
  6. Tobacco kills 438,000 people per year
  7. Alcohol kills 21,000 people per year
  8. Marijuana kills ZERO people per year
go figger whats rong with this picture:hubba:

what is the minimum plants you could have growing for a misdemeanor

daf said:
what is the minimum plants you could have growing for a misdemeanor
I belive the fenoly line is 50 plants.....hmmm wundder why they said i had 54 when i cud off sworen it was 38 :hitchair:

Sounds like the cops were pretty good, hopefully they can help you clear up that plant count issue...

Pnw-cronic said:
" hey man either quit growin dope or fix your door"

Words to live by :)

THCPezDispenser said:
Sounds like the cops were pretty good, hopefully they can help you clear up that plant count issue...

Words to live by :)

ya i said i will get right on that:rofl:

:bump: :bump: :bump:

Well looks like its going to be 15 months of drug court and ua's.
so i will buying Jello by the case

why take the risk.i did 3 yrs without screwing up.there is always bunks empty at the big house.might want some booty stretchers,lol

why the risk? what risk not sure what u mean? I took drug court cuzz i got a life,job and so on and doing time is not the top of my list;) ya i could do 280 days but then still a year of probation and ua's that if come up dirty is automatic 60days. so i kinnda skrewd either way just drug court is the lesser of two evils:stuff-1125699181_i_

Latest posts

Back