CaCO2 instead of dolomite lime?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jash

Reaction score
went to a shop for some dolomite lime and the guy answered that they have only CaCO2 that practically do the same for ph +that contains magnesium.. what i should do?use that product or continue searching for dolomite?

IMO:

the old cliche : " IF IT ISN'T BROKE, DONT FIX IT"

something wrong with the Dolimite Lime??

exactly.. go with something proven and tested.

goodluck

nothing is wrong with dolomite just wanted it for my next soil mix and i cant found it here-found the mentioned product and wanted to know if that would be ok in place of dolomite or not

Are you sure its CaCO2. That would be calcium carbon dioxide ???? How would that contain magnesium ? Googled CaCO2 and it comes up with nothing.

Might be worth double checking

I believe Dolomite lime already contains beneficial mg...

thanks 4 responding guys,the point is that till now i cant find dolomite lime,maybe i typed wrong,anyway its carbonate of lime(CaCO3),or calcium carbonate

Calcium vitamins will raise or buffer your ph. You don't have to use lime. Lime has calcium in it. thats why it raises ph. Lime is calcium oxide.

so i have to ask for calcium vitamins from the shop?

the soil i bought is the biobizz all mixw ph at 6.3-6.7 have to add this vits before use it or with watering??are specific for soil?

the soil i bought is the biobizz all mixw ph at 6.3-6.7 have to add this vits before use it or with watering??are specific for soil?
Could you rephrase your question?

Latest posts

Back