Cal-Mag and deficiency

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ravenspyz7

Reaction score
Hello all i am currently on my 2nd grow, growing an autoflower strain and have come across what i did last time and it seems what most say is a calcium and magnesium deficiency. I bought some calmag because i figured this would happen again. I use straight up tap water from my sink and let it sit out about 4 days with the cap off before watering. What im wondering is when is a good time to use CalMag? Anyone have any experiences with using this product..I read on a different grow it killed this guys plants by using it. Any have any input on this product or usage of this product?
Thanks

pics would help? dont have any exp. with cal mag i do have a auto growing and im learning that they are tempermental liitle buggers. I'd use a weakened soulution at first to see how your ladies react to it, but wait until others chime in who have expirence with the stuff or look up the nutes forum. Gl on your prob.

i used it with Ro water and used it at half strength and it seemed not to harm them! good luck

I don't let my tap water sit for days on end or flush.... I'm a bad kid
:cool:

Your problem is probably more simple than that. What nutes do you use? A feeding schedule would help too. Indoor? Can you take a picture of your setup? How did you come up with Mg deficiency? Sorry... I like questions

Latest posts

Back