calling experienced indoor growers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nomesy

Reaction score
hi guys, just about to start off 20 seeds indoors until weather good in uk mid summer.
have checked out so many sites for lighting and there are so many its mind blowing,

Experienced indoor growers please help...
icon10.gif

have a budget of around $300 and need lighting that will carry me through until the flowering stage.

There are sooo many different systems wattage etc i dont know where to start, and am pretty new to this have already wasted 6 precious weeks growing 10 easy sativa and its been a disaster would like to try and get it right this time.
icon9.gif

just one or two systems that have worked well for someone would be great.

whatever it is i need enough lighting that will grow on say 15 seeds until flowering
did look at one site.. 1000mh Parabolic grow light system would this be any good for that many seeds ?

any advice would be great
icon12.gif

thanks for that much appreciated:D
will those be suffice for 15 babies?

Check out Ebay. They have all sorts of lighting systems for less money than some of the other lighting sites. If your going to move them outdoors I personally wouldnt spend too much money on lighting. How long do you plan on having them indoors?

You need 3000-5000 lumens per square ft so it depends on the area you're growing in. The above mentioned lights come with everything-ballast, reflector and bulb. All you have to do is plug them in and start growing. I think they're the cheapest on ebay as well.

thats great well indoors until around end of june depends on how well they grow with this new lighting if they grow well then i may not put them outside but i am lacking in a proper grow room they are in my kitchen !! so was only going to put them outside when they ready to flower on 12/12 so i could have my kitchen back for cooking not growing:D

bombbud if those links u gave me r good will get both for veg and flowering, start to finish indoors with these 12-15wks do you think?;)

oh yeah i saw your thread they look really good bombbud much better than my 1st atttempt my 1st sativa still looked like a 3 day old at 6 wks keep up the good work and keep a journal id like to read it :)
tango great link thanks off to buy my lights.
cheers guys

and yes they are all sativas
any one start 2 finish indoor on sativas 12/15 wks indoors?
for a good 6/8 ounces for each plant ? or is that really very optimistic???:):):)

indicas & sativas - ok so sativa is a slow growing plant & indica is fast?

ebay is good. dont trust craigslist though especially if they want to trade nug for it

Latest posts

Back