can i AltEr my time scedual

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokeup420

Reaction score
soo my auto is on 18/6. the lights go off at 430 and back on at 10 30 pm.. i dont want that. i want it to turn off at 12am and back on at 6am. right now it is off. would it be better to keep it off till 6am tomarow then go from there. or should i just got on regularly till tomarow and skip 430pm and turn it off at 12am... u get what im saying?

whats the best way to do this

or should i just turn it on right now and turn it off at 12am to 6 am?

r u sure cuz i just rememberd they r able to grow 24/7 i really dont mind turning it off at 1030pm tomarow. so im ight thanks man

smokeup420 said:
soo my auto is on 18/6. the lights go off at 430 and back on at 10 30 pm.. i dont want that. i want it to turn off at 12am and back on at 6am. right now it is off. would it be better to keep it off till 6am tomarow then go from there. or should i just got on regularly till tomarow and skip 430pm and turn it off at 12am... u get what im saying?

whats the best way to do this

:yeahthat:

They are autos I do not think light is so much a factor for them. They don't need a certain schedule to flower. I bet they would react the same if you did a side by side comparison. Just my .02, not to mention I rarely hear of a high lowryder hermie rate, shoot I don't remember seeing a thread about one yet.

Latest posts

Back