can i still clone??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrn3wman

Reaction score
i have a few plants that i want to clone but there already flowering. can i still clone them?

yes just takes a bit longer...Patients is key...take care and be safe..

How long have they been flowering? I've cloned at 3 weeks into flowering with success. They will put out weird, 1 leaved growth from pistils that roll into leaves before they start the vegetative cycle again too, much like a reveg plant.

thank you very much :D they are only 1 week in so ill be fine :D

It will probably benefit you to clone them as soon as you can. It is likely that the clones you take will show sex before the plants in the flower room. Make sure to label them and you will be able to separate the males from the females in the flowering room earlier on.

No time to take that question right now, gotta get to work. There are so many ways to do it, hopefully someone else will jump in and help you.

Start by reading the "Propagation" section of this forum. Also in the "DIY" section of the forum is a "DIY Bubble Cloner" written by massproducer. I made a simple bubble cloner from that thread for about $20. It works great, about 90% success rate so far.

Latest posts

Back