Can I take some pre-done bud off my plant?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iron Lotus

God Of Thunder
Reaction score

My plant, Has been in flowering for a bit, Not even sure how long. I know its not done, Problem is I let the plant get too big before 12/12 so it got TOO big and I didnt have enoughlight etc etc, So its making due with what it has, You can see it in my journal, Just go to last page for pics.

Wanna take a little peice off, and do a slow dry on top of my 5150 tube amp, Gets nice n warm above the tubes without being a microwave.

Mayebenough for a couple bowl packs......
Think it will be worth doing, Cool to do it as well?

Yo Ho Iron Lotus,
I doubt that there is really one of us here that will staunchly say that they never grabbed a few small buds, dried them without mercy and lit them with a blow torch LOL.
As your trichs are turning from clear to cloudy to amber, you might want to do that sampling at each stage and when they start to go 50/50 clear/cloudy, or cloudy/amber. Just a thought for ya. So just go ahead and do it and find what you like best. The catch for this advise is please tell us what you end up doing and how it turns out, Ha-Ha it's like dinner theater.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

Yeah, but don't forget, the early stuff doesn't compare to what you get later, so try to be sparing ... LOL

i do it all the time.i lay them on my ballast for a few hrs.its better than zapping them.but like said,its not near what the final product will be.

all a matter of prefrence, the longer they grow, the bigger they be (to a point)...and stronger too! Kinda like anything alive...thats healthy. But if you're doing it just cos yer hard up, you'll be happier and stonier if you wait a while (like how many of us actually waited in a situation like that)

------------ Take it easy, and if it's easy, TAKE A LOT!!
Greenthumberish...eh

I sample all the time- just make sure you got some trichs on the bud-
so many different ways to quick dry.
When my trichs start showing a few cloudy I pull a few buds and dry and give them a day or 2 of cure- nothing like the finished product but something to enjoy while you wait and much better than the quick dried stuff.
Enjoy.

Latest posts

Back