Can someone bring me a magic brownie please?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im glad to hear that mom ,i was hopeing it was not broke i hope it heals up quick for u,,,well im sorry mom i did not read the hole post i dont no what to say now like uy said u would have been better off breaking it well i dont no what to say lol ,,i just hope u get better as quick as possible mom im sorry to hear what ur going threw

Yo Moms,
Now that the dust has settled a bit, I'm glad that you will be ok. Sorry to hear that you got hurt. Remember that hair of the dog, LOL some of that might just help, and if that don't then these will fo' sho.images101.jpg
smoke and nibble in peace
KingKahuuna

images101.jpg

sorry to hear that mom, hope it heals soon :48:

yee back in high school, i broke my heel, didnt use the damn things, made the problem alot worse, im not coordinated enough for that kind of stuff

Oh momma... You're such a klutz! :rolleyes:

In the long run, I think you will be much happier it is just a strain. Hope recovery is speedy for you. :48:

HippyInEngland said:
Hey Mom

:postpicsworthless:

LMAO

Fine! I can't believe I am gonna show you guys my ugly *** feet. LOL.

It looks worse then in the pics...the light wasn't great. I took a pic of both so you can see I usually have semi-cute feet and petite ankles..

I saw the dr again today. He says I shouldn't be having so much pain. Now I have an MRI next week to check the soft tissue, tendons, ligiments, cartilege, etc.

how's your ankle doing, ma?:eek: - agh geez... I was interupted by something before you posted again, and then I finished and sent after you posted

ok... I've sprained both my ankles too, so I know for a FACT... you now have week ankles for the rest of your life cuz you have stretched the tendons... and they don't heal right.

ouch that looks like it hurts alot ill slide some percs in those brownies and send them right over

Dang Moms,
Sweety I can tell you that the bruise will travel under your foot, and all the way to the tips of your little pink ones. WOW !!! you sure did bust some capillaries there in that accident. A wrap on that foot, (Ace Bandages) and elevating it will help.

Hubby rubbing it with some type of a cortisone ointment will help too. Gentle warmth and easy rubbing will help to stimulate the blood flow, and that will lead to faster healing. Rub without the bandages on.

If I could write you a prescription for that I would give the advice that I just did, but I would add that a couple of good bong hits will go a long ways in making it feel a little less unhappy.

Thinking good thoughts towards your healing there.
Rest easy
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

I think soaking them in epsom salts will help too, but I ain't no doctor, but I think so...

I got the boot cast thingy I normally wear, but pics of the boot wouldn't be that interesting..lol.

I am on my 2nd script of vicodins...and I've lost count on how many brownies I've munched on since then. ;)

Ouch, looks painful. when it starts to ich, you know its healing. keep up with your meds and you should do fine.

OUCH:eek: Man someone get that lady a PAN of brownies.Here's a pan made into the letter M for Ma.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Puffin Afatty said:
I like the idea of that pan, gonna have to get one.
Then flip it the other way and it will be a w for "weed" brownies:spit:

Latest posts

Back