My girls....I think

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluemerle010

Reaction score
I should probably introduce my self first but I'll get to that in just a bit...here are my three girls..I think. Please go easy on my I am a complete newbie. They were given to me by a friend and have been grown primarily (until they were about 3' tall) outside here on the upper east coast when I say upper I mean way up ;). Just wanted to experiment with a totally outside grow before getting to involved if I want to continue and get more into the whole growing thing. I am learning all of the lingo so please forgive me.

We have had frost here the past few days so they have been coming in at night and go back out as soon as sun the rises enough, about 8:30-9:00 am and stay out until about 5pm. I feel like I have hermies (sp?) What can you can tell me by looking at them?....As you can see they are Plant 1, Plant 2, and shrubby. I have searched this forum and pictures on the internet and I swear they are hermies but can't bring myself to accept it without authentication by the experts.

The very green pic was taken back on 8/20 of Plant 1 or 2 (not sure which) but they deff don't like that anymore, I fear I did something horrible!!!

Attachments

• Inkedplant1.2_LI.jpg
    Inkedplant1.2_LI.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 29
  • plant1.1.jpg
    plant1.1.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 28
  • plant1.jpg
    plant1.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 29
  • plant2.1.jpg
    plant2.1.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 29
  • plant2.jpg
    plant2.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 29
  • shrubby1.jpg
    shrubby1.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 28
  • shrubby2.jpg
    shrubby2.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 27
  • shrubby3.jpg
    shrubby3.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 27
  • August Pic.jpg
    August Pic.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 27
Sorry my friend,,looks like Hermies to me.

Welcome to the Passion Blue,,hope you hang out and get to know everyone.

Last edited:
Thanks so much, greatly appreciated. So let me start by saying I trust you guys opinion, wouldn’t have asked if I didn’t want to know. The below pics is what made me question what I was seeing. Do you see a difference that the untrained eye can’t? This pic and response from a diff group.... Just trying to make myself more knowledgeable...thanks again

Attachments

• 710BBEE2-6C77-4967-B099-5AD2A998E5AE.jpeg
    710BBEE2-6C77-4967-B099-5AD2A998E5AE.jpeg
    33.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 198CAFD1-E669-4B0D-88E3-684402990DF7.jpeg
    198CAFD1-E669-4B0D-88E3-684402990DF7.jpeg
    79.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Those are just new calyxes from what I see. My eyes are bad and my glasses in the other RV, so take my opinion with a grain of salt, lol

And welcome! If you wanna grow some dank weed, we can certainly help you in that area. Again, welcome!

They looked all female to me. Those are not male sex glands. Males tend to show before females. Male pollen sacks grow in bunches like grapes.

Hell im half blind when i wake up. Maybe they are right. Wouldn't be the 1st time i was wrong.
Hope they are right. Personally i would just let them grow and see what happens.

**** im half blind when i wake up. Maybe they are right. Wouldn't be the 1st time i was wrong.
Hope they are right. Personally i would just let them grow and see what happens.
Nah...I had to look with a magnifying glass about 150 times and I’m still not 💯% lol. So I’m just going to let em go and see what happens over the next couple weeks.

Latest posts

Back