Candy Grow anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4u2sm0ke said:
UKgirl420:heart: whats the problems? you didnt get my Mites did you..i wished them on ex-wife tho:giggle:

No ,no mites lol ,,i think the ex wife got em all ;)

it just that the leaves keep going funny ,twisty but not tight twists ,:ignore: ,well here they are
100_5703.JPG100_5708.JPG100_5715.JPG

Hey UKgirl420 my 'Miss McMentos' has part of her root laying on top showing off:rofl:....I think.. I will water them tonight... I have only watered them once.. I think...I don't think very well when I got the glow going:rofl:

yes that is Ms. McMentos she is looking ok, but ms m&m is looking a little weak. I might have over watered her...I will say one thing, that when you go straight to 12/12 they sure grow slow

pcduck said:
yes that is Ms. McMentos she is looking ok, but ms m&m is looking a little weak. I might have over watered her...I will say one thing, that when you go straight to 12/12 they sure grow slow

Wow I really stuck my foot in my mouth there:doh:, they grew over an inch the last day.:shocked:

Mine are also a light green and looking weak. I wonder if they put something on or in the bag for freshness? I even put a little nutes in their last watering and the looked worst for it:(

I think I need to pump them up. Mine look like girly girly girls next to yours 4u2sm0ke.

4u2sm0ke said:
How the Hell does that mentos stay up?

Hey sometimes she even stands straight up. Not bad for having a fan 2 feet away:rofl:

Latest posts

Back