Candy Grow anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well guys my 2 are not dead yet :ignore: maybe even looking a little better than last week :confused: well here they are anyway :eek:
100_5957.JPG

happy smoking all :48:

ps guys we are all a little slow on updates :giggle:

Yours looks better than mine UKgirl420. will post pics once the light comes on

Wellllllllllll here are my babies. They are not even close in comparison with 4u's and UK's, I am embrassed, but here they are... I might not have the best candy grow but I have meet some good people that I call my friends:stoned: :D :)
I am a little bit under the weather today, sorry for the delay in posting my pics.

100_1164.JPG

100_1165.JPG

100_1167.JPG

hehe funky looking plants you guys have :D i'm jealous of my fella's toxic waste lady its such a lovely looking plant! :)

:ciao: friends..i am looking for a larger candy container for the whooopers..I hope to find one this weekend transplant and then put into flower..all the others are still in veg..my good and plenty carton looks like crap..lol..but still holding in there..well heres my candy store:bolt::bong:

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

duck ,,,it looks just as good as mine if not better :p
and 4u once again has come up triumph ,,they do look very pretty ,,:heart:

:48: :bong2: :48: :bong2:

:ciao: UKgirl420 I put all mine in flower on Valantines day..and seeing that I have had a good run with females...well plant ones anyway:rofl: Im sending some :heart: your way ...and dont forget the BoyZ :chuck::chuck::chuck:

Pics this weekend..i forgot to check them yesturday:doh:

yo 4u,that whopper plant looks rather appealing.no doubt on the transplant,if i participated in such grows as these i would have an immediate interest in transplanting also if such a plant presented itself.

Mine has been in 12/12 for long time. Not doing much

mines not doing much either duck ,but it has only been 4 days ;) but patrick likes them ,,just gone to get the camera and when i come back i found him unsure of which one he prefers ,,seemed he had had a lick of both :giggle:
100_6074.JPG100_6066.JPG

Mine looks better when I water it:laugh:
I guess I should do that more often.:D

4u2sm0ke said:
it helps...i think:p

This growing in dirt is harder than it first seems...Do you mean I should water it more than once every week to 2 weeks?:laugh:

haha...when its needed duck..I know ducks need water everyday..But not MJ..I water every other day now that they are in flower..they dry faster..IMO..Less water is better in soil..as per HYDRO you need gallons:rofl: how long yours been in flower? these small grows seem to slow down during the straetch as per others that stretch..IDK..just my thaughts all tho clouded by Bong resadue this morning:bong:

They have been in 12/12 since sprout..I think..need to go back and check the journal. ...Jeepers I hope the stretch is over Ms. McMentos can't stand up now.:eek:.... The M&M girl is standing on her own, even with getting tramped on my Ms McMentos.

This grow is fantastic!!! I am pullin up a chair to watch all the :watchplant:

I love candy :heart: I'd like to join the next grow!!

Latest posts

Back