Cannabis Cigar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
humm... i dunno i would think it would give me a headache.... but prolly a damn good buzz

I would have to pass on that. I'm not a Blunt man myself and can't stand the taste of a Cigar. I'll stick to Bongs. :p

i did that on my last grow, and i liked it. Altho i rolled a blunt 1st and wraped the leaf around it used a lil bit oh honey to help it stick better.When i waz done and let it dry it looked like an Optimo or a Garcia Vega. next time i try it ima use hash oil to make it stick.

Max123 said:
As for the Thai Stick, is it possible to just make one of your own? (seeing how Thai Stick is impossible to find, where I live anyway...) my guess is yes.

The original true thai stick was dipped in opium. But that is not recommended due to addiction level :p
You could just use the hash honey oil to make the this stick...tie it and let dry then wrap the stick as the instructions show....seems like a lot of work tho. Potent as hell it seems like. Thing would last me 2 months :p

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
I would have to pass on that. I'm not a Blunt man myself and can't stand the taste of a Cigar. I'll stick to Bongs. :p

I hear ya, I don't like blunts either. Luckily this is 100% Cannabis material :)

Mutt said:
The original true thai stick was dipped in opium. But that is not recommended due to addiction level :p
You could just use the hash honey oil to make the this stick...tie it and let dry then wrap the stick as the instructions show....seems like a lot of work tho. Potent as hell it seems like. Thing would last me 2 months :p

Opium, huh? definately not into that anymore...

I think this thing would last me months also haha, probably take a couple hits and have to put it out. I sure don't smoke like I used to...

Latest posts

Back