Cannabis Cup 2007

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FruityBud

Reaction score
9 days to go :)

Who on this forum is going this year? i'll be out there from the 15th to the 23rd.

Peace.

Are the Muslims still rioting in the Dam? Last I heard they were burning cars every night:D

Mr.Unsleep said:
Where is it?
i went in 2001 isnt it always in amsterdam. a bunch of coffee shops enter the different types of green and you walk around stoned trying to find each coffee shop. and when i went the main building where u pick ur judges pass up was connected to the poilce building, they spell it polite. it was the best vaca ever, cant wait to go back. there was 200 hundred coffee shops that sell and at least 30 of them have entry bud or buds.

i still wish i could judge the cup again, and again

Its in Amsterdam every year.

Does anyone know what coffeeshops are entering[SIZE=-1][/SIZE] this year? Or are you told on the opening day?

Peace.

My husband and I were supposed to go. Bought a really awesome package and everything. Then I got pregnant, so we sold the package to some friends. Not only can I not fly, but I am not smoking anymore while pregnant, so there would be no point.

We hope to make it next year though. Hopefully all will go as planned.

~Metalchick

i didnt get to find out the shops until i pick my pass up and a map it would have been nice knowing in advance

Latest posts

Back