Cant make up my mind???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Even though I just got my first bought seeds, I cant make up my mind want I want to order for my next indoor grow. I think I have my mind set on Hollands Hope for my outdoor grow this up comming summer.

So I was wondering what is everyones fav indoor strain they have done? To get me thinking :)

Also I picked Hollands Hope for it being purple. Any other good purple stains out there and if you have good luck with?

Its just so overwhelming :holysheep: looking through "the good sites" to see what they all have.

All the info is helpful :) Thanks Everyone

AK47, Afghani #1, Atomic NL, Atomic Blueberry Jam,

I'm really likeing this hybrid AK47 x Cindy99...but can't call it a favorite until the final test...but structuraly, and smell wise...I'm really likeing it, if it smokes as good as it looks it will, I'll be keping it around for awhile.

Good Luck...I hate decideing what to get when I'm buying seeds, I want 2 of everything.

I am loving the Northern Lights I grew last season outdoor. I understand it does very well indoor too.

Good luck to you.....

I am currently searching for seeds too. I am looking into the California Breeders at the advice of a friend. I Think the word Kush is gonna be in those seeds I find somewhere.

legalize_freedom where did you get your AK47xCindy99? Having some broblems finding it.

hempdepot.ca/ (put 3w's in front of that) and look under Joey Weed's seeds

the only opinion I want to give is that if I were you I would do two strains..That way if one is a letdown or hermies you still have the others smoke..

I agree with 2Dog..not only for what she recomended, but also I have my room full of these AK/C99's right now, and my Indica jars are about empty! I need some variety! I just soaked 5 blueberry jam seeds, will plant them tomorrow. Variety is the spice of life.

Latest posts

Back