Car accident

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeroc1982

Reaction score
Hey everyone, i got into a car accident 1 year ago and got a broken nose, broken leg and facial scars. The guy from the insurance came the other day and measured all my scars and took measurements of the leg that broke. They will send me a cheque for all my damages to my body. Has anyone ever gone through this before?

Well not for sure. Someone i know just went through the same thing but he crashed his bike and got roadrash. They ended up payin him loots of money. Just wondering if there is anyone out there who did this b4.

That's really odd that they came by so late after the fact. i guess to check for permanent disfigurement. i agree with tesla, call a lawyer and ask some questions. some lawyers will even give free advice, if not i'm sure somewhere out there is a forum for up and coming lawyers you could ask. i hope everything works out for you.

Yeah they make u wait 1 year to let the damage heal abit and see permanent disfigurement. Since my nose is disfigured, they say the pay for my facial scars increases. Thx guys!

i'm sorry to hear you did receive permanent scars but the important thing is you're still alive.

Get a lawyer.They will do everything they can not to pay what's owed to you.

Yaea, it was scary. We crashed on a bridge, i got outa the truck to get off the bridge and i got hit by a truck or car while i was on foot. And this is on the perimeter hwy so ppl are goin 80-100kmph.

Latest posts

Back