CBD and Me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slowflow

Reaction score
Hi All. Today was the first day I returned back and finding comfort chatting on my phone with social media. I have many health issues and now have my three limbs left. I have been stronger than ever since I started sublingual CBD that my doctor recommended. For the last year I have been getting my CBD from Santa Cruz CA. This has changed my life dramatically, and love sharing news about this powerful cannabinoid.

Thank you All very as I love to read, learn, and laugh with everyone on this site ❤️💯

Hi SubmarineGirl. I am glad to be back. I did grow a couple CBD plants from clones at local dispo. One was called pennywise that I had to order. It was good but the tincture I get far supersedes any flower I tried. I have a couple go to strains and lately being puffing on Kashmir Kush. I read it helps with inflammation so I tried and like it. So I ordered some Kashmir Kush seeds and decided to grow 1 plant that is almost 3 months old. I sure get lonely. I grateful that I have my best friend 4 legged companion.

Hi SubmarineGirl. I am glad to be back. I did grow a couple CBD plants from clones at local dispo. One was called pennywise that I had to order. It was good but the tincture I get far supersedes any flower I tried. I have a couple go to strains and lately being puffing on Kashmir Kush. I read it helps with inflammation so I tried and like it. So I ordered some Kashmir Kush seeds and decided to grow 1 plant that is almost 3 months old. I sure get lonely. I grateful that I have my best friend 4 legged companion.
Have you tried to make tincture from your weed? I’ve made THC tincture before but not CBD tho. Maybe it would help you more than smoking CBD I don’t know to much about CBD but some of my friends swear by it. Is your plant an auto? Can you post a pic? My 4 legged friends are a big part of my life too. They fill my day with love and companionship for sure.

that Kashmir Kush sounds wonderful!

I hope it turns out good for you..

I love all my four legged friends and my two legged birds!

Have you tried to make tincture from your weed? I’ve made THC tincture before but not CBD tho. Maybe it would help you more than smoking CBD I don’t know to much about CBD but some of my friends swear by it. Is your plant an auto? Can you post a pic? My 4 legged friends are a big part of my life too. They fill my day with love and companionship for sure.
I have tried making tincture. I do know the concept of it but never attempted making it. I am glad that you have a 4 legged love too. I do smoke CBD. However I feel more of the medicinal benefits from the sublingual CBD. Do you make the tincture from dried flowe?
Thank you for your input

I have tried making tincture. I do know the concept of it but never attempted making it. I am glad that you have a 4 legged love too. I do smoke CBD. However I feel more of the medicinal benefits from the sublingual CBD. Do you make the tincture from dried flowe?
Thank you for your input
Have you tried smoking a high cbd + thc strain. I have played rugby for a lot of years and started using cbd years ago and it definately helped. I found that thc and cbd working together gave me the most relief. I grow a bunch of different strains every year because I have found that they all work a little different with pain, inflamation and nausea. I have not found one strain yet that I want to keep growing every year. Best of luck.

Thank you for your input
Yes, I made the tincture from whole flower, the best I had GDP no shake for my SIL when he was going thru chemo. It helped his appetite and nausea He took it several times a day.
‘Hope your day is good💕

Yes, I made the tincture from whole flower, the best I had GDP no shake for my SIL when he was going thru chemo. It helped his appetite and nausea He took it several times a day.
‘Hope your day is good💕
Thank you for sharing. It’s so Amazing all benefits that cannabis can do for us.
Have a good day too SubMarineGirl. 😊

Latest posts

Back