Public service announcement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry you and your wife are going through this right now. It sounds like her friend would have committed suicide if not this time another time. Some people suffer from mental illnesses that we cannot really understand. It can appear to be very selfish.

22b1a369ee2286f1.png

I saw this and froze. Only because my wife had someone she knows pretty well end themselves on Friday...So we are kind of dealing with it a little too. My wife was not super close to this person, but knew them and saw them often enough , that she took it kinda hard on Friday night.
Hope your wife isn't blaming herself...It is the sole action of the individual who commits it..Suicide is a terrible thing. One of my cousins committed suicide..F.uckin destroyed my aunt and uncle's Lives. Destroyed the whole family.

People are generagenerally self centered assholes who's one and only care is me me me. I can't stand some peoples nerve to treat people and act better then people. But to me suicide is a way out a end of problems and pain. I've been suicidal not because of just how cruel and hateful the world is. But hey if everyone just acted a little more like Kindbud this reality would be a paradise. We need to realize caring about and helping each other with stuff is the only way we survived and evolved into what we are long ago. Humans steered off that path god idk long long longgggg ago. But always remember treat them as you would want to be treated is a rule everyone should live by and we could make this world so great full of peace and love ✌❤✌❤✌

Last edited:
My wife’s closest friend committed suicide a couple of days ago. I disliked the woman when she was alive. I’d say now, I hate her for what she has done to my wife and others that loved her. She claimed to be a medium but couldn’t ‘see’ how abrasive she was to others. Every so often, she would be mean and say awful things to my wife but my wife would always forgive her and chalk it up to her mental illness and her upbringing. She lost job after job but my wife always had her back even though she would admit to me that her problems with work were always of her own doing. When my wife lost her job due to refusal of the jab mandate, her ‘friend’ didn’t have her back. She told her she deserved it. People commit suicide when they lose their careers but this ‘medium’ couldn’t even see the hurt that it caused my wife, her closest friend. Things came to a head when my wife got her job back and her ‘friend’ didn’t even congratulate her or tell her she had been right to stand by her convictions. My wife went off on her and said some mean things to this woman. The woman showed up at a gathering my wife was at the same day and sat alone in a booth crying. My wife was still ticked off and wanted to enjoy the gathering so she ignored the obvious ‘poor me’ activity of her friend. The next day, the woman disappeared. She turned off her phone and left her home and stayed incognito for days and days. My wife was devastated since she thought she may have committed suicide and that her last interactions with her ‘friend’ were nasty. My reaction was to be really angry with her ‘friend’. I felt she was trying to punish my wife for returning the poor treatment that she had periodically received from her ‘friend’. My wife, a very kind and forgiving person, blamed herself and sent text after text apologizing and asking her to call in the hopes that she would turn her phone on. She worked with the local police and the woman’s other friends and family to try to locate her. Nothing. Radio silence. A week after the woman disappeared, her phone was turned back on and the police located her but too late. She had committed suicide a few hours earlier in a parking lot outside of town. She did not reach out to friends or family. She just ended it. Now my wife is really devastated and feels responsible no matter how I try to convince her otherwise. I am seething with hatred but can’t say that to my wife as I need to be strong and help her grieve. My public service announcement is this: if you are ever depressed, think about the people you will hurt forever by the selfish act of committing suicide. It will be a final act that can never be made right with the people who love you. It is permanent. It is evil.
Fogey I think you're wife could be blaming herself a little and feels responsible some what for that womans suicide. You're wife sounds like a kind hearted soul who over time has tried helping that abrasive woman. Depressed sosiopaths are way beyond the ability of average folks like us to deal with, they are takers. When you're wife confronted her and said mean things to her that could've been her trigger and at the party when you're wife ignored her, sosiopaths can't handle that they need to take. When this person isolated herself from every one it tells me she was at the end of her road, meaning she could not turn to some one else to take from. I know you'll Stay strong and support you're honey, but I think she needs some professional help she could be putting to much of this on herself. Kind hearted souls have a tendency to put the weight of the worlds problems on their shoulders so every one else in their circle is fine. I call it moma bear syndrome.

Fogey I think you're wife could be blaming herself a little and feels responsible some what for that womans suicide. You're wife sounds like a kind hearted soul who over time has tried helping that abrasive woman. Depressed sosiopaths are way beyond the ability of average folks like us to deal with, they are takers. When you're wife confronted her and said mean things to her that could've been her trigger and at the party when you're wife ignored her, sosiopaths can't handle that they need to take. When this person isolated herself from every one it tells me she was at the end of her road, meaning she could not turn to some one else to take from. I know you'll Stay strong and support you're honey, but I think she needs some professional help she could be putting to much of this on herself. Kind hearted souls have a tendency to put the weight of the worlds problems on their shoulders so every one else in their circle is fine. I call it moma bear syndrome.
Momma bear syndrome...... And what would be the papa bear syndrome??

Also I will try TRY to remember to start using punctuations more lol. That's 1 of my downfalls of being too smart that and I can get a little Einstein sometimes. But honestly me I don't need punctuations in order to read something and understand it....
I've heard you called a lot of things, but Einstein wasn't one of 'em. 🤪

Einstein was crazy not just crazy a lunatic. I stopped caring about alot of stuff after figuring out something ground break that no one will believe. But it has facts backing it up all the way. This worlds full of self centered idiots and morons no one cares lmao

Thanks. She will be fine. Shrinks are the reason her friend had a home pharmacy to burn thru all at once. She doesn’t need drugs but that seems to be the playbook of the mental health industry.

Einstein was crazy not just crazy a lunatic. I stopped caring about alot of stuff after figuring out something ground break that no one will believe. But it has facts backing it up all the way. This worlds full of self centered idiots and morons no one cares lmao
I did not forget My Buddy
Here is a new forum pic for you also
1669036959416.png

Latest posts

Back