Public service announcement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also I will try TRY to remember to start using punctuations more lol. That's 1 of my downfalls of being too smart that and I can get a little Einstein sometimes. But honestly me I don't need punctuations in order to read something and understand it....
Your not all all mixed have and those sentences up genius a are like you that trouble understanding

Did you ever hear this song Hippie420?

Sorry to hear that. Some people suck. I would be angry also if I were you. I am sure you are reassuring your wife as needed, I just hope she can see It's not her fault by any means. Hope things get better asap.

Thanks. She will be fine. Shrinks are the reason her friend had a home pharmacy to burn thru all at once. She doesn’t need drugs but that seems to be the playbook of the mental health industry.
stop.jpg

Sorry your wife is going through the meanest of her so-called friend. Shes a taker not a friend. Sure, wished that didn't happen to your wife she seems like a peach. What the person did to her is very very wrong. :mad:

Latest posts

Back