Change of plans.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncle Groovy

It’s good to be me
Reaction score
My 1st grow last year was a great success thanks to you all and I have more than I can burn so I was gonna pass this year but, a couple of these showed up. There were maybe 6-8 seeds found during the cure.
Can’t not try now, just gotta see if I get me a girl out of one.

Attachments

• IMG_2420.jpeg
    IMG_2420.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
If they came off your female plants without being pollenated they will pop female, due to the Mom doing a hermie to make seeds as a last ditch effort.
I had a Great weed yrs ago that hermied on me and I got a few seeds,
I popped em the next season for shitz , all were Female (no pollen no daddy)
and grew fine, right at the very end they had a few bananas which I watched closely and plucked off with tweezers.
The weed smoked Great.

Uncle Groovy update!
Due to being retired and traveling a lot I’ve been kinda lax on posting. I’m gonna try to train this one so I’ve been pinching the tops on all the arms at the fifth node. I think it’s sea of green, but not sure on the terminology.
Anyway, I’m having fun with this and any critique or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hang loose and prosper!🤙🖖

Attachments

• IMG_2548.jpeg
    IMG_2548.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
This is its current state. Spent a week getting all the army worms out, going through each bud every day until no more worms. Weee!!
Just wondering about the purple tone to the fan leaves. Normal or could it be an issue? I moved it into the shed because it’s going to rain for the next week around here.

Thanks, Uncle Groovy
Added a pic of my dog cause she’s ultra groovy.

Attachments

• IMG_2824.jpeg
    IMG_2824.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2825.jpeg
    IMG_2825.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2826.jpeg
    IMG_2826.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2827.jpeg
    IMG_2827.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
I wouldn’t be concerned about ‘the fade’ as it is called. The plant is just using up the nitrogen in the fan leaves to boost bud growth. I am a fan of purple weed. Cold temperatures will enhance that too.

This is its current state. Spent a week getting all the army worms out, going through each bud every day until no more worms. Weee!!
Just wondering about the purple tone to the fan leaves. Normal or could it be an issue? I moved it into the shed because it’s going to rain for the next week around here.

Thanks, Uncle Groovy
Some strains turn purple in cooler temps.

Thanks, Uncle Groovy

if you grow long enough , you will have dreams about them bass turds

Thanks, Uncle Groovy
Is she a Catahoula?

Latest posts

Back