changing nutes any help thinking humboldt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daddycrazy

DADDYKRAZY
Reaction score
i started off using the foxfarm and it's been good to me but i think i want to change my nute game i have been looking at the humboldt collection im not trying to break the bank but i want a good organic nute any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated:hubba:

Never used that line...I am all about the GH 3 part right now...not expensive and the results hve been amazing with my current grow...are you asking if that line of nutes is any good or if it is okay to switch mid grow?

Yeah, if you are in the middle of a grow than I wouldn't switch. Do your research and prepare for the next grow. Never used Humboldt but have heard it's decent....

I have the humbolt verde and it is a good fertilizer. I am using it now on veggies just to use it up. I have found that brewing my own fertilizer is extremely easy and very cost effective. There is a ton of information about it online and here; if you have any questions on it or cant find the info send me a pm and I can hook you up with links and pdf's.

Latest posts

Back