Chat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brouli

Reaction score
Were is chat button now ?? i cant find it help havent been here a while

Hey brouli! Chat's been gone for a while. Turns out it wasn't very secure and we didn't want to risk having it on the site.

I have noticed that there's a chatroom at the seedbank if you click one of those juicy bud pics up above. It's probably not that secure either, but if anyone wants to try it then let me know. We'll just have to be careful of what we say.

I miss the chatroom also. Maybe someday we will be able to have one again. :(

wow i dont even remember there being a chat button....u must be an old mem

hahha hi man yaaaaa im a live

its not age that count its expirience

o yaaa
what tha hell happen to my repu points i got over 3000 thousand and only i light green square ???

Wish I understood why chat is a risk, while forums aren't..

In either one, all information has to be sent through MarP's server (which is safe), right?

Anyone?

WB Brouli :)

The chat went through a different server and had a lot of hacks.
The forum is on a secure server.

brouli said:
Were is chat button now ?? i cant find it help havent been here a while
Glad to see that you are finally back.Missed you Bro,There are some things that have changed on here as you can see,But I know you will fall right back into the swing of things.Take care and see you around.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Maybe in the future we add a chat again if we know sure that it's a secure thing.
The chat also slows down the server a lot when there are more then 10 people online.

I notice this already sometimes without a chat on it. It's because people upload pictures and use the search fuction, that type of stuff.

Oh about the rep thing. It halfs your rep every week that you are inactive. So it's best for you not to leave us anymore for a few weeks.

Just kidding.;-)

The thing was that a new member could have the same amount of green bullets when they got rep from a member with a lot of rep power. So, you couldn't see the difference anymore between the ones with really a lot of rep power and the ones without.

So, i changed it a bit and now you can see clearly who are the kings and queens on this forum.

Hope that helped

MarPassion said:
now you can see clearly who are the kings and queens on this forum.

Just look at this picture of Stoney!

(Click the Pic)

ballerina.gif

In the words of brother grunt "your a sick sick man" stoney. :p

Stoney Bud said:
Just look at this picture of Stoney!

(Click the Pic)
Thanks for the good laugh STONEY.I really needed that.:D

haahahah once again THE BEST FORUM on the web we got MJ info and HUMOR , god to know that SB its old :) but stil got sense of humor cheeers to SB

Latest posts

Back