Cheap Lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LegendaryGT

Reaction score
I need a 250-500w MH and two 400-1000w HPS with ballasts. Anyone know of a place where I can get these for cheap?

What are some general websites for good cheap hydro equipment?

You might like the looks of this one,

hxxp://www.htgsupply.com/

Don't forget to change the hxxp to read http right ?

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna :cool:

You can often find real cheap stuff on EBay. I once bought a 400W ballast and lamp socket for $15.

HIDHUT.com

Their brand of digital Ballasts work without problems. Several years and counting.

$139 for a reflector, digital ballast and bulb for 400 watt HPS. Just look at their combo setups.

Their stuff is also new, I know some of the sites sell refurbished junk which usually means they too hi bays out of a warehouse and repainted them.

If you order from HTG stay away from the Digital Greenhouse Brand, the bulbs usually burn out within 2 weeks unless you get a good one, they will replace it but you are looking at 3 weeks of downtime unless you buy a couple extra.

Also it is a good idea to buy ome Never Sieze and put a little dab on the threads of HID bulbs, if they ever do corrode together (Bulb & Socket) the bulb always ends up broken and you'll be trying to unthread a stuck bulb with broken glass and it isn' safe......

hydrowholesale.com .....they have a very nice light selection at great prices..

la9 said:
If you order from HTG stay away from the Digital Greenhouse Brand, the bulbs usually burn out within 2 weeks unless you get a good one, they will replace it but you are looking at 3 weeks of downtime unless you buy a couple extra.

Mine works just fine. What is your source of this "information?"

Latest posts

Back