Cheese breeding project (part 2)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well mr rockster i think its dooable and your da man to do it for sure your attention to detail is second to none.

im sure in the very near future we shall be seeing rockster auto cheese seeds being the best selling seeds on the planet imagine that throwing a handful outdoors in the u.k. guerilla styly and coming back 6-8 weeks later for harvest time.

btw hi have d40x and cannot for the life of me get anything like the pics you are achieving and i was a keen amateur 25+ years ago

lol

just noticed ya have macro lens derrrrrrrrrrrrrr

awesome pics btw.

uk420maan

Hi uk420maan,

yup,got a macro but I did'nt use it for these pics,thats just the standard zoom lens and edited (cropped) in camera.:watchplant:

One of the 4 Cheese x Sk#1 males about to drop pollen at @35 days 12/12 from seed. :)

DSC_0004.jpg

CSC_0005.JPG

Perfect pics like all your pics Rockster, all leaf is perfect too with no signs of any ailment, well done :)

Always perfect.

Mini tripod?

Just put 10 Lowryder 2 in to soak as I'll be crossing a male with the Cheese for the start of breeding an autoflowering Cheese strain.Dunno if it's doable but we won't know without trying eh?

I wholeheartedly agree, try the options at your fingertips and hey, it may or not work, if it doesnt, it still doesnt mean its not possible.

:peace:

Hi Hippy mate, :)

no,I havent been using a tripod although I do have one specifically for the growroom,got a baby Manfrotto and really should start using it and will when I install adjustable lighting fixtures so have better access and can move around and get in close to the plants as its just not really practical using a tripod atm as its SO tight in my growroom. 90cm x 270cm is a tight squeeze for me and about 16-18 plants!:p

But its criminal not to use one if you have half decent kit so thanks for the reminder!

And there is the first Oldtimers Original Haze seed to pop up. :cool:

CSC_0004-1.JPG

rockster keep up good work. havent been in GJ section for a moment & im glad i finally popped in. stellar. will def subsribe

A few pics of the first male(Cheese x Sk#1)) to shed pollen which will be collected but not neccessarily used for the first backcross.:)

CSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0001-1.jpg

CSC_0004.JPG

CSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0015.jpg

CSC_0016.JPG

yep that looks like a whole load of balls!
so needless to say you collected the pollen off that male?

Hi swiftgt,

I'll be collecting it when its had a chance to really produce some love dust so the chosen girls get a good seeing to and set lots of seed. :hubba:

A few pics of my cutest pheno of the Cheese x Sk#1 first cross.

35 days old and around 20 inches tall.

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0023-5.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

Glad you like the journal.:)

One of the 9 Cheese x Sk#1 just starting to produce resin at @36 days 12/12 from seed.:watchplant:

Pure Cheese clones just about rooted and will be transferred to 8 pot Wilma's.

DSC_0015.jpg

CSC_0029.JPG

DSC_0045.jpg

CSC_0044.JPG

DSC_0016.jpg

A pic of one of the Oldtimers Original Haze seedlings.

Schpiky lil booger.:)

CSC_0010.JPG

CSC_0014.JPG

CSC_0016.JPG

DSC_0015.jpg

Outstanding breeding journal!

How is the book? Useful? Worth the money?

EDIT: + I really dig that you are growing in soil!

Very nicely done Rokster, the Cheese x Sk#1 is looking very tasty. The pics. of the pollen sacks are really nice. I just made one of the pics. of the Cheese x Sk#1 the background on my computer. Those are some nice pictures! You got skills, as they say.

Hi guys,

yes I'm very glad I bought the book as although it cost loads and hasnt tons of drug cannabis info it the same laws of inheritance apply and it lists all his research sources which is invaluable as we have internet access to most of it.

One of my Atami Wilma's arrived today so just have my girls sitting in it rather than actually plugged in.The Cheese x Sk#1 cross will carry on organically in one Wilma and will have 8 pure Cheese clones in another for the first backcross and for the selfing for which I already have S1 pollen,collected from the last grow.

Day 39 from seed and the largest girl is over 2 feet tall and the resin is smelling exactly like their pure Cheese mother,which is great as I didn't expect to see the Cheese expressed in the first cross.

Thats on 3 of the most mature girls as some are only just starting to produce resin.:watchplant:

DSC_0015-2.jpg

CSC_0013.JPG

CSC_0062.JPG

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg

Flawless pics as usual lol, plants look perfect as usual lol damn you make me jealous.

Are the wilma's good then? thinking about em for a second grow room continuing using coco.
Was planning shifting to DWC but dont think its for me lol.

Awesome work as always

juss too damn neat for my liking

lol

uk420maan

Latest posts

Back