Cheese breeding project (part 2)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's very kind of you to say growright mate but it's just down to the fact I've got quite a good macro with dedicated ringflash,the plants are nice,yes,but certainly no better than other members who may not have the camera kit I have.

Right,about time I got some pics of the Shebergan landrace up,they've been very slow to establish themselves but are starting to take off now,and my 2 pure Hazes are doing nicely,I'll get some pics up later of those as well later.

Need my morning cup o' Java or 3,kickstart the day first.:)

That's the Haze boy.:)

DSC_0006-3.jpg

DSC_0009-2.jpg

DSC_0010-4.jpg

DSC_0036-2.jpg

Well what can i say????,,,,,, Nice, as usual lol, sick girl looking real healthy.
Keep up the good work :)

Cheers Newbud mate,

looks like the girls have about 7 days so chopped a few week early buds,be about 1/4 oz dry and removed the seeds (I'd purposely done a very light selective pollination on all girls)then broke up the buds and on cleaning my fingers was left with this which hi ham now schmokin'. :watchplant:
It's about 1/2g and does have pistils in it but it's borderline bubble.
It narf tasty.:)

DSC_0006-1.jpg

Those look soooooo tasty. Good job Rockster!

Those pics are so clear I feel like I am right there starring at them myself. I don't have to tell you that you did a good job!

mmmm thats some tasty bud man,
you must be getting a least alittle excited by now?
heck im getting excited looking at them!!

Hi swiftgt, :)

na,not exited but certainly pleased.I've just chopped the tops of 2 of Sick Girl's sisters,as per pics.Quite a lot of seed on it,mostly immature,which it copped from me doing a Cheese backcross next door but no worries as this is bud for schmokin' and not seed production although I'll collect a few of the F2's produced,spesh off Sick Girl.:hubba:

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0007-1.jpg

Very nice Rockster, those are some beautiful pictures. Nice one of the Haze male. If this State that I live in ever makes Medical Marijuana legal I would love to get ahold of some of those seeds. The Girls look soooo tasty. Well enjoy, let us know how they turn out.

Thats a great picture of the pollen on the Haze Boy. Some beautiful plants! I just licked the screen.:confused:

Latest posts

Back