Cheese breeding project (part 2)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Newbud,

na,not really mate,not much to show.Just some reclaimed fluoro's,8 x 23w and very tired tubes they are too but have enough light for what I need.Ali foil on the walls and that's about it.

Small fan and home made carbon filter going in tomorrow and will probably spray it a friendly colour.:fly:

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

As usual they look great! I don't know much about Pheno types and such, but I can tell you wether or not I like it. I would love to try growing some of those seeds, but, my wife has shut me down. @#$$!!! anyways, looking good Rockster!!!!!

Hi powerplanter,well we know who wears the trousers in your house eh?:p

Na,just kidding mate as a grow is a shared thing in a relationship even if your other half doesn't toke.Got to take the good ladie's feelings into consideration eh?

Then give 'em a good ***** sla...and yes I am joking!:holysheep:

Well not much to report apart fom the fact the STS treated clone is responding strongly and nice and early to the applied chems.

CSC_0021.JPG

CSC_0038.JPG

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0051-1.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

ha i love your washing m, mod
cool idea!
and those palnts are comming on amazingly!

Hi swiftgt, :)

I'm quite happy with my washing machine as now I can have some whiter than white weed.:p

CSC_0016.JPG

CSC_0021.JPG

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

awesome pics as uaual man!
are you going to do anything with the door on your washing m?
coz ive never seen a light in one before!
or is that what you wanted to spray?

thanks swiftgt mate. :)

A few pics of Sick Girl but first pic is of a Cheese clone pollinated today with STS pollen.

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0068.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

A few more.Out of duracells so had to use on camera flash which now seems quite harsh and not very controllable by comparison to the sigma ringflash.

I'll stock up on the morrow as Sick Girl is starting to goo all over and should make some pretty pics,specially with her schticky stems.:hubba:

CSC_0008.JPG

CSC_0019.JPG

CSC_0081.JPG

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

Reet,new duracells fitted.:)

Not much to report,the Sex reversed pollen was applied to a Cheese clone yesterday,the second Haze looks to be a female which is great as I've never grown out a pure Haze although truth be known would rather do it in the tropics at altitude but hey,you can't have efferfink huh?:p

A few Sick Girl pics....

DSC_0002-2.jpg

DSC_0009-1.jpg

DSC_0023-1.jpg

DSC_0028-1.jpg

DSC_0037-1.jpg

DSC_0038-1.jpg

DSC_0046-1.jpg

DSC_0074-1.jpg

DSC_0083-1.jpg

Great pic's Rockster, crazy how frosty even the stems are.

I bet those fan leaves really get you high! :p

great thread rockster!
cheese is my faveourite strain,
your pics are awesome.
keep doing what your doing :D
:ciao:

Thedonofchron

Hey Rockster,
I'd ***** sl@#$ her but she hits back. She{my wife} gets a little freaked out about the cops. Afraid they'll put me in jail. Anyway, I havn't seen my pants for quite some time. Sick girl looks really..... SICK :) , in a good way. :hubba: Keep up the good work. See ya next time. ;)

Hi guys,thanks for popping in. :)

She hits back you say powerplanter,blimey that's not fair now is it?:p

Jus' kiddin' mate.Your Mrs doesn't want her little honey bunny going to nasty horrible jail full of lions and tigers and bears oh my!

CSC_0046.JPG

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

I don't know if she's worried about me or just doesn't want to go her self, but no she don't play fair. She's a good lady though. You got some real nice ladies yourself there! Real nice trichs. Excuse me, my mouth is watering and I don't want to get it all over my key board again. Keep up the good work Rockster!! See ya later.

Hi powerplanter,she sounds worth being ***** whipped for ha ha!:p

Na,kidding,wimmin eh?:)

A Cheese clone pollinated for the first Sk#1 backcross.

CSC_0023-2.JPG

I've got both Wilma's fired up an running now,very happy with them.:)

A few pics,schtarting to get schticky.:hubba:

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0058-1.jpg

DSC_0060-1.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0075-1.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0084-1.jpg

Hi Newbud,:)

I started them in compost in 3" pots then potted up to coco and feeding Bio Bizz nutrients by hand but once in the Wilma gave them Ionic at ec 1.2 ph 5.8 and have upped to ec 1.4 today.I won't and should'nt need to go above ec 1.6.

The small Cheese plants I'm irrigating 2-3 times a day,waiting on timers,tomorrow hopefully.

The color on that pollinated Cheese clone is absolutely beautiful!!! Very nice.

Latest posts

Back