Cheese breeding project (part 2)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you like powerplanter :)

A few Sick Girl pics,now @11 weeks 12/12 from seed.

DSC_0087-2.jpg

DSC_0085-2.jpg

CSC_0033-1.JPG

DSC_0059-2.jpg

DSC_0069-1.jpg

DSC_0099-2.jpg

DSC_0101-2.jpg

DSC_0106-2.jpg

DSC_0111-2.jpg

very nice rockster,
its looking like one of the heavest trich layden cheese strains ive seen!
that or your top notch photography skills,
so when will these be ready so harvest?

Hey Rockster,
My son and I were just looking at your pics. and he asked "what kind of light you are useing". I told him it was prob. a 400w hps? Am I right or not? They are looking scrumcious!!!

so where the last two strains you crossed as frosty as these f1's?

I can only imagine the amount of hash you'll get off those fan leaves. Amazing how frosty they are, those might even rival the DP WW. :rofl:

Hey Rockster, check out the third pic. in that last set you posted. The Marijuana leaf is making a cross. Must be Christian weed!!

My God powerplanter,Jesus is muscle'ing in on my grow!:eek:

Well I'm not an atheist,I'm an anti-theist,so don't appreciate Jesus starting an advertising drive in my back yard!

I'll have God botherers turning up and kneeling and burning candles and stuff.

I'll just Set Super Alice on 'em.:p

cat_copy-1.jpg

DSC_0010-1.jpg

swiftgt said:
so where the last two strains you crossed as frosty as these f1's?

Well the Sick Girl pheno is defo a lot more resinuous than any of the Skunk#1's I grew out for comparison.She'll be as schticky and resinuous as the Cheese methinks but that's not the be all and end all,rather the type of resin on the plant is the important thing for me.

But,I blather on,a few pics...:p

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0069.jpg

The second of 2 pure Haze has shown to be a girl so woot woot as I have one of each so can pollinate a Cheese clone and also grow out a pure Haze female which will be a first for me but it's gorra be done innit!:p

Both plants in coco and hand watered with minimal nutes.

DSC_0104-2.jpg

DSC_0105-2.jpg

impressive as usual rockster!
so these should be ready in about 9days or so,not too long left!
how is your washing m grow doing?

Super Alice is bad @$$. She'll kick some Jesus butt. Cheese looks great!!!

damn just read up on the grow, nice grow and i think what you did with the washing machine was kick a@@ i wanna try sumtn like it myself

ah yes... always can count on you to make a guy drool in the morning
Great pic's as usual rockster!

Then shield your eyes lordhighlama lest you be spotted drooling over a ladyboy pic,which is what this reversed Cheese clone is.:)

DSC_0001-1.jpg

DSC_0006-1.jpg

DSC_0013-1.jpg

TokeWithHope said:
damn just read up on the grow, nice grow and i think what you did with the washing machine was kick a@@ i wanna try sumtn like it myself

Yeah but getting rid the the guts of the machine has to be taken into consideration,especially if like me you live above ground level,it's a big heavy drum with concrete bolted on.

A couple pics of seeds forming on the first Cheese x Sk#1 backcross,male 'A'.

DSC_0022-1.jpg

DSC_0026-1.jpg

Hey Rockster i've really enjoyed your show and the knowlege shared. As usual pics = drool and envy. The only question there should be is not who for BPOM but which of yours to use. Of course no dis to any other BUD on this site.

Latest posts

Back