chuck E. Cheeba's baby ..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything is looking great CEC. :aok: You got some nice healthy ladies there. Keep up the great work as it will pay off in the end. ;)

thanx for keepin up on my grow fellas :eek:...

Ive learned alot from you experienced guys (T.G.B and Dubba) watched your grows and its really cool to see something Ive posted being watched buy the same people Ive watched ... Its pretty coo mang :aok:

I do have a question though ... I know fan leaves are supposed to supply sugars to the plant to help production of thc to buds ... my fan leaves are growing out like a bush .... stems are getting long on fan leaves and the leaves are huge ... should i apply pressure on the stem of the leaf to encourage the leaf to grow a particular way ( like where the fan leaves dont bend over or backwards on the walls yet the light still gets to it ??) I hope im explaining myself correctly or am making since ... I just dont want to damage the seedling its the one growing out ....

Well heres some update pix on the ladies.... Lotsa new growth outt the seedling and bushing out like a freak on a leash .... the clone is doing awsome as well ...
but anyhow heres some pix .... enjoy but :bongin: first then look at the pix ..... It adds to the effect ... :p

first pix in bucket are clone ..... second pix are the seedling in the potter ...

Sorry i cant get better pix guys ... dealing with just a webcam right now ....

moke update flower 2 001.jpg

moke update flower 2 002.jpg

moke update flower 2 003.jpg

moke update flower 2 004.jpg

moke update flower 2 005.jpg

moke update flower 2 006.jpg

moke update flower 2 007.jpg

moke update flower 2 008.jpg

moke update flower 2 010.jpg

moke update flower 2 012.jpg

Heres some pix of the 1 i started from seed and 1 clone aquired ... 4 more days and itll be 30 days of flower so far ... sorry for crappy pix but i couldnt find my cable for the good one .. maybe later better photos will be taken before too long ... I just took pics of the pretty flowers .. hope you all enjoy and look forward to my nicer pix ...

Cheeba

moke update flower 3 008.jpg

moke update flower 3 009.jpg

moke update flower 3 011.jpg

moke update flower 3 012.jpg

moke update flower 3 013.jpg

moke update flower 3 014.jpg

moke update flower 3 015.jpg

moke update flower 3 016.jpg

moke update flower 3 017.jpg

moke update flower 3 018.jpg

moke update flower 3 006.jpg

moke update flower 3 004.jpg

last two pics above are of the clone ... and heres one more of it ... keep yah posted on the progress ..had to turn some lights off ta get the shot ... too freakin bright in there :p

moke update flower 3 007.jpg

Looking great man them are getting all sticky and stuff MOJO on the rest of the flowering :cool2:

Whats up CEC. May i say the ladies are looking very healthy and better than ever. ;) Just what ya want mang. :aok: Your doing a great job keep it up.

thank you all for the kind words of encouragment :) i think ive done well concidering what ive put these plants threw ....

its getting close for the clone .. hairs are about 60-65% brownish gold
and the trichs are gettin cloudy .... the one i started from seedling is taking a bit longer but still goin good ... i had a trip last week to Newyork lasted a week .... watered before i left and raised my lights a bit ... house is smellin to holly hell ... I plan to harvest the clone between next week and or the week after ...

Heres some pic.s for you to enjoy ...

5th week of flower 004.jpg

5th week of flower 001.jpg

5th week of flower 002.jpg

5th week of flower 003.jpg

5th week of flower 005.jpg

5th week of flower 006.jpg

5th week of flower 007.jpg

5th week of flower 008.jpg

Looking good man, that clone sure has filled out with some thick looking buds. Gonna be smoking the Own grown here soon man. Way to go.

week 6

these are the shots of the clone and in its beuty ...

took a sample like a few days ago dried it out and had a good toke on it ....

my eyes ended up red and slanted like i was chineese ... so im taking it its bout ready here soon .... i dont wanna get couchlocked cause i do alot threw out the day ... and i need to make since of things while medicated ....

heres some pix .... some close up and some just shot ...

Ima wait on the seedling since it seems to be developing a bit behind the clone ... prolly wait bout two weeks for it ta catch up and wait till its is 50% amber/ 50% cloudy in the trichs ...

6th week flower clone 001.jpg

6th week flower clone 002.jpg

6th week flower clone 003.jpg

6th week flower clone 005.jpg

6th week flower clone 006.jpg

6th week flower clone 007.jpg

The ladies look fantastic my friend. Beautiful buds and some nice trich shots there. I hope you get a good harvest and make sure to tell us how the high is when you're all finished up. Grow it big.

thanx guys ... Not too bad for an all CFL grow ... Im pretty impressed myself ...:cool:

Latest posts

Back