clfs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pedz07

Reaction score
i have 2 plants under 3 clfs in a small erea will this be ok to keep them growing till flowering

Yes, they will work, especially the 42watters, I found did an amazing job of vegging. For a small number of plants, CFL's are the best option for veg I beleive.

pedz07 said:
i have 2 plants under 3 clfs in a small erea will this be ok to keep them growing till flowering
Exactly what I'm running.
I have a 3 light fixture. I start with 23W 6500Kelvin CFL's, then after they get established I switch to a couple of 55W ers. Then after I get them nice and bushy. I'll step down the light back to 23 watters to control the growth...more light more rapid growth....sometimes (with mothers) you want to keep em small. I still keep @ least 3,000 lumens per sq.ft. in veg.

Then cuttings or seed starts ready to put into flower...they go under an HPS

i too am running a few CFL's right now. i have two 23w CFL's that i use to get the seedlings going and veg them for a while until they get big enough and are ready to flower, then i put them under my big light to flower. Check out my grow journal for some pics.

i have 4 26watt daylite cfl for a 2x2x2 ft space will this work?

mr. green said:
i have 4 26watt daylite cfl for a 2x2x2 ft space will this work?

That is the same space i have exactly and i only have 2 but i think i need to add 2 more so yes that will work just fine.

i've got 3 hot little mama's in a hydro-stealthbox i made up with 4-26watt, 6-23watt, 8 42watt...vegging was remarkable and flowering is doing good...till i get my 250 hps....but cfl's do GGRREEAATT on vegging!!!!

Latest posts

Back