Clone Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom-tom

Reaction score
where do i cut the clones off and is the plant ready to have clones took off it ,also its in flower will it stunt the growth if i get to chopin on it?

clones1.jpg

clones2.jpg

clones3.jpg

hey tom, taking clones while in flower will be ok. the clones may take a bit longer to root and to get back into veg but they will given the time. heres the thing though man, if you are to take some off of it it may cause the plant to go hermi on you due to the shock. and the plant will slow grow till its over the shock of being cut.

hiya tom-tom, always work from the bottom, i'm guessing your gonna veggie for a little while, if so, take the bottom 4 unless your wanting to flower, then only the bottom 2. if you only take the 2 lowest, it shouldn't stunt your growth or anything...it doesn't with mine. some of the experts can get more in detail with ya, but i'd snag those 2 bottoms-gel em-then bubble them...so far...i'm running 100% clone rate, but have only done about 30 or so, still a noob.

TT.. I like a "growing" tip that is at least 4 inches long to start with. Cuts taken during flowering, usually take longer to root.
Take your cutting from a secondary branch. Cut it as close to the apical stem as possible.

thanks for stopin in hick i was told the best one would be from pick 1 from that second branch on the right shootin up in the air it also the longest one thoes branches just sprouted like 3 days ago the growth rate now is great since i just gave the plant a little nutes not even 1/4 and i prolly coluld be doing 1/2 by no what do u think ,,also i want to thank everyone elso for the coments i need the help im very greatfull

I think its a bit small for clones, esp if you are wanting some bud off of her.

IMO it would have been better to vegg her up more before taking the cuttings.

tom-tom said:
thanks for stopin in hick i was told the best one would be from pick 1 from that second branch on the right shootin up in the air it also the longest one thoes branches just sprouted like 3 days ago the growth rate now is great since i just gave the plant a little nutes not even 1/4 and i prolly coluld be doing 1/2 by no what do u think ,,also i want to thank everyone elso for the coments i need the help im very greatfull

that "shoot" is prolly the best candidate, so far..though IMHO, it could be a lil larger.
I've found that high "N" veg nutes, tend to prolong the rooting process, too. "P" flowering nutes are more beneficial to rooting.

In response to your PM bro. Cloning is simple, just like many other things in growing, but it does take some time to perfect. Hick has a cloning tutorial or two on this site that I know of and I don't really have the time to search right now for them... Also, if you click the resources link on the bar near the top of the page there are come cloning tips in there as well. I'll be on later to help more if needed.

Look up "how to clone video" on google..Or look up "How to clone marijuana" in google..you'll find some good stuff.

Latest posts

Back