clones flowering already??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishcabo

Reaction score
I put some clones outside on april 25 that were on 24 hours of light indoors and the darn things are starting to show flowers, like in too many flowers when they should be in full veg mode. They started out veging right away but have converted in the last week. Will they revert back or will they continue to flower? I wanted bigger plants before they flowered but I may not get there. Any advice other than putting some kind of extra lighting for part of the night. They are in fox farm soil. I have not fertilized yet as they are totally healthy and I usually don't fert at all as they are in a huge tub with great dirt and need little supplemental fert if any throughout the grow. I appeciate any tips you folks may have that have experienced this phenomenom. By the way, I have grown in this exact location with both seed plants and clones and never experienced this before.

Not enough daylight hours for the variety you're growing. I have been banging on about this in various threads for a little while now. How many daylight hours do you have?

After writing thisd post, I did some research on another site and found out the problem lies in not matching the outside hours when taken outside. Going from 24 to 15-16 will throw many plants into flower. Some will revert back to veg, some won't. The varieties most likely to flower out tend to be the shorter flowering period plants. I will try to match up the indoor to outdoor light next time.

Latest posts

Back