cloning question pt2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lillift

Reaction score
OK now do I leave water in the bottom of the container or just soak the cubes and spray repeatedly through the day. There is about a 1/4 inch of water in the bottom.

i try and let the clones have just enough water that by days end they need more water... alot of standing water will cause slime ....

You should also have your clones under a humidity dome.

i keep just enough water in the bottom to keep it moist thru the day then add more as needed to keep it moist. i've never used a dome. good luck

thanks all, using a humidity dome with some water in the bottom!:cool:

Do not have water in the bottom..I told you already in another post to have just a moist cubes...water in the bottom will make it 100% humidity under your dome and they will turn brown and mushy and die...

I bet your cubes are to moist right now because you probably think you are helping them but you will hurt them ...THEY JUST NEED DAMP! not WET!

Do not have your medium to wet you want it moist, not wet!...put them under the covers and under neons make sure it is no higher temperture than 83 degrees 70 to 90 % humidity under the dome is fine but any higher number for those two things and they will cook and rot..dont ever give them fertilizer just ph adjusted water between 5.6 & 6.3 is the range.. I like it bang on 6.0ph personally..you can make a!

Do not spray them while under the domes for one week!!! they are moist enough!!!

Latest posts

Back