cloning questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

purplephazes

:D Good Morning All ! OK so i have been reading up on cloning techniques over at an Oz site :eek: and here at MP ( due to the fact that products vary throughout the world ) Although the idea is all based on the same principal ! ;) ...and i will need to link you guys 'n' gals to a pic to which is an identical plant to my mother which i plan on cloning . And yes i could have asked my Q's on the other site ..but i prefer to keep it in the fam ! ;) ( keepin the faith ! ) I have just bought some jiffy 7 pellets to which i am informed are good for cloning :confused2: ... yet i would have prefered to use rockwool but 3 stores i visited did not stock it ! so these jiffy pellets (pots ) are made of 50% sphagnum, Peat, wood fibre and lime to adjust ph . I also have some Clonex ( purple ) =phazes style :hubba: ! it is ideal for softwood and semi hardwood cuttings .. I also have a 1 foot round extremely clean fish tank sitting on top of a plate with the expanded jiffy pots sitting on top of a steel draining rack and a dash of water in the plate to create the humidity inside the dome :confused2: ! All are in my grow fridge in front of a t12 flouro and have been steralised ;) ! My question /s are is this an ideal set up and my plant is around 3 weeks older yet nearly exactly the same as this one in post # 11 and its the middle pic.. and am i safe to take 3 cuttings from it remembering its 3 weeks older here's the link and thanks for any help you may provide.. oohh and whats this rizotonic water and is it an absolute neccesity ?? and i have ph water at 6.8 ! (its the pic of the big plant on its own in the pic ) and my plant is still in vege > Thanks all :D and thanks degerative disc for the pic ! ..http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...741#post512741

Sorry mate I dont understand, what is your question.
You talk about 3 weeks is that the age of the mother or the cuttings?
If I can help I will.

Hope you sorted out concerns by now. I dont believe any issues could be had from cloning that young. I just two tops from a mom that was about 5 weeks from taking her from a buddy. If you find out otherwise let me know. I see ya say you have a fridge grow and would like to see some pics of your design. I grow in a stealthy fridge and am always looking for different designs.

Latest posts

Back