Cloning Solutions???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sinisterhand

Shut up and drive.
Reaction score
I have a 120 site cloner and I am shopping for the right rooting agent. I am cloning 3 or 4 strains at once, all very diffrent. I am looking for suggestions on rooting compounds and tweaks that might aid in fast strong rooting. Please help.

I use power clone in my cloner with excellent results. I pour some in a shot glass and dip my cuttings in it. I then pour it into the cloner. Most cuttings root within a week depending on strain. My dad was having problems with cloning until he started using power clone. I clone many strains at the same time. I have used other cloning solutions with good results but none worked as fast.

"cloneX" comes in gel and solution...I use the gel for soil or cube clones..and the solution in my cloner...Good luck...take care and be safe

4u2sm0ke said:
"cloneX" comes in gel and solution...I use the gel for soil or cube clones..and the solution in my cloner...Good luck...take care and be safe

+1 but I also use the solution to soak the rockwool cubes, and for watering till the roots form.

Use a small separate container with a top (smaller the better,like 1/8oz), to use for the cuttings so you don't contaminate the large, expensive, bottle. Just keep adding to the separate bottle as needed. Keep the gel in the fridge when you aren't cloning.

This combo works great! :hubba: :hubba:

DD

Latest posts

Back