Co2 benefits..worth it ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HMMMmmmm well it looks like he may have decided this wasn't the place for him. Guys I don't mean to preach, and I'm just as guilty of jumping on someone that comes here makeing wild claims, but I think this guy may have had some interesting things to share. He defiantely mentioned some growing tactics that have some credibility that are a little outside of the box of "normal" thinking. In the future we should really think about the way we come across to people...maybe try to be a little less abusive in the way we word our statements. I hope this guy comes back, he did mention some things that I personally would like to hear more about.

nouvellechef said:
I bet Bio is putting together a sweet how to guide of growing big girls!! So with CO2, what is needed for exhaust for room?? Is all that's needed is a air cleaner or fans and scrubber that recycles in room?
nobody cares about our posts lol...i got it figured out though...my freebies are 8 days from sprout and already have branches....i got 11 out of the 12 i planted(cause i tried to help one and killed it) and all is sound with the planning;)

funny, im actually ditching flowering with hps in favor of cfls.

I think since ive gotten that pesky "learning how to get big yields" down, i may go vertical with a couple 250w cfls, i think i can turn some heads, but i wont make any claims until i can back it up with pics at least.

Word. I hooked up a car battery to the Rez and ready to shock the living you know what out of
it. Hopefully will yield 2-3lbs per plant, well at the very least, I can say tried the shock method.

PS, he asked for it. I am all for hearing someone out. But they need to provide something more than just telling me it works. If it worked that well, he would have to think about what I said, it would change the face of growing as we know it. I wished him the best of luck and still do.

I cannot believe I read this whole thread...Why?

But I did see an electro-shock plant grow (with pics), the plant could in no way produce 2.5 lbs..maybe a joint if it was a pinner.. the grower had also removed all fan leaves for some reason, that I cannot remember.

i just spent my life savings on all the ufo led boards i could find...i'm giving away my 2 luma 3.0 switchable ballasts as i feel i will no longer need them....led's and incandescent "grow" bulbs are all i should need to pull 3 lbs per plant after 25 days of flower.

and which one of you peters ruined my thread ???? lol jk idc

Here's a grow from 4 years ago.

And I started shock treatment on one plant out of my 2, started almost a week ago. And you can without a doubt tell which one I have been shocking. Leaves are already twice the size, than the untreated. I need a digi camera.

Plants021.jpg

Wow, very nice man. Hope to see a grow journal from ya, you have too much talent from your words and now a pic not to share it with all of us. That is if it can be put into a format we could follow. Thanx for sharing!!

nouvellechef said:
Word. I hooked up a car battery to the Rez and ready to shock the living you know what out of
it. Hopefully will yield 2-3lbs per plant, well at the very least, I can say tried the shock method.

PS, he asked for it. I am all for hearing someone out. But they need to provide something more than just telling me it works. If it worked that well, he would have to think about what I said, it would change the face of growing as we know it. I wished him the best of luck and still do.

Lol. Give it time, ...sooner or later after the industrial era, sooner or later e are going to need avanced methods for cultivation in agriculture. Agriculture is the largest industry on the planet. You know how much research is being done with electricity, magnetism and paramagnetism, ultrasound, sonic boom, monochromatic lights, pulsating light, etc etc etc etc ....

//query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=980DE1D91530E733A25754C1A9649C946397D6CF"]//query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=980DE1D91530E733A25754C1A9649C946397D6CF[/URL]

Like what does it say when hundreds of universities and research institutes are all proving you wrong? Oh, that's right, you'd rather have proof from me, than a research institute. Let's take electricity for example...

You people do realize that electricity is constantly in the atmosphere right? Electric and magnetic fields. Plants do use these. Electrophysiology of plants has been studied for quite some time now with more extensive research than ever.
In fact ..it even now has it's on sub-science in agriculture : Electro-Culture. Not only that, plants produce electricity. And there is millions of dollars being poured into tapping into trees as a resource for electricity they are also trying to create a hybrid plant that can produce more electricity than any other . This is all part of the Green Revolution.

//www.actahort.org/books/29/29_34.htm"]http://www.actahort.org/books/29/29_34.htm[/URL]

://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:Cql6R3qxAWwJ:rsnz.natlib.govt.nz/volume/rsnz_26/rsnz_26_00_003960.pdf+electricity+and+plant+growth&hl=en&gl=ca&sig=AHIEtbT691nYSCqAc13J5_HwxurLHzZOAw"]http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:Cql6R3qxAWwJ:rsnz.natlib.govt.nz/volume/rsnz_26/rsnz_26_00_003960.pdf+electricity+and+plant+growth&hl=en&gl=ca&sig=AHIEtbT691nYSCqAc13J5_HwxurLHzZOAw[/URL]

if you type with quotes "Electroshocking plants brings chemical rewards" you will find that this was news that went viral around the net after the JAmerican Chemical Society and American Institute of Chemical Engineers published there findings. Not about yield, but there's a point at hand here. Might be perfect for increasing extra cannibinoids in your plants. After all, plants feed by the very action of Cation Exchange. Long story short ...positive and negative charges. Electrical energy is essential for life, just as much as photonic energy, and magnetic energy.

www.redorbit.com/news/science/1320718/electrical_stimulation_increases_chemical_yields_in_plants/index.html"]http://www.redorbit.com/news/science/1320718/electrical_stimulation_increases_chemical_yields_in_plants/index.html[/URL]

Easy to do method >p://www.motherearthnews.com/Organic-Gardening/1984-01-01/Photovoltaic-Root-Stimulation.aspx[/URL]

//74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:3IrU1KCP1vgJ:www.unilorin.edu.ng/unilorin/publications/stimulation-of-plant-growth.pdf+electricity+and+plant+growth&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca&client=firefox-a"]http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:3IrU1KCP1vgJ:www.unilorin.edu.ng/unilorin/publications/stimulation-of-plant-growth.pdf+electricity+and+plant+growth&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca&client=firefox-a[/URL]
://www.jstor.org/pss/3741480"]http://www.jstor.org/pss/3741480[/URL]

p://www.nytimes.com/1985/04/09/science/electricity-may-play-role-in-plant-growth.html[/URL]

p://www.unilorin.edu.ng/unilorin/publications/stimulation-of-plant-growth.pdf[/URL]

Not only that but new patents are being created for this method as well, researched and tested, and again, proving you wrong.
://www.freepatentsonline.com/5819467.html[/URL]

Also effects phyto-hormones like IAA >>://jxb.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract[/URL]/28/2/338

I can list another couple dozen references and get real technical, .but hey ....it's all bull I guess.

I believe you homey. Put a grow journal together so we/I can understand it. To be honest, all that stuff is way over my head. I am a great cook, father and like to smoke some herb at home. My plants put out super chron, maybe not 2lb's, but enough none the less.

Hey Bio...glad you made it back. Hey man really That plant is unbelievable! (see what we meant?) Thanks for posting it. Please stay man and tell us more about what you got going on. The whole thing is you are talking about things that most of us here have not heard of, or have heard very little about. I know we can come across as a bunch of animals...lol...

Thanks for all the links to all that info, alot of them are sources that I know are reputable. The problem is that the rules here are that we are not supposed to post live links. Do you think you could edit them to hxxp instead of http, that way they won't get deleted, before everyone gets a chance top read them. If you leave them like that they will get deleted as soon as a mod see's them. I know there are a few of us that would like to read more.

Anyway glad you stuck it out, and didn't bail. I hope you will put together a grow journal, even if you don't feel like showing pics all the time. I've only posted 2 picks in the last 3 months...there are no rules saying you have to, just don't be surprised if people give you crap without proof...lol...sorry but it will probably continue to happen from time to time. Just know that there are at least of a few of us that would like to see/read more, hear more from your grow etc...sometimes you have to have thick skin...you gotta understand that. Thanks for posting all the info man!

ok i have to admit, that pic got me :shocked: however i couldnt see the other plant that was not shocked? anyway for some reason i dunno what i almost believe that it's your own pic but hey thats NOT a cfl or incadescent is it? :) hope to see more of your grows, not necessarily a grow journal, maybe your own thread about electroshocking plants, this is a topic i know VERY little about. cheers

And there is millions of dollars being poured into tapping into trees as a resource for electricity they are also trying to create a hybrid plant that can produce more electricity than any other
......a "current" bush?????...

zem said:
ok i have to admit, that pic got me :shocked: however i couldnt see the other plant that was not shocked? anyway for some reason i dunno what i almost believe that it's your own pic but hey thats NOT a cfl or incadescent is it? :) hope to see more of your grows, not necessarily a grow journal, maybe your own thread about electroshocking plants, this is a topic i know VERY little about. cheers

Ok, for the last time, ...I SAID I DO NOT USE LED'S FOR FLOWERING. OK!? UNDERSTAND PEOPLE, YOU ARE NOT PAYING ATTENTION PROPERLY. YOU ASSUME TOO MUCH AND DON'T ANALYZE ANYTHING.

First ..that isnt the 2 plants one shocked and one not. I said its a photo from a grow from 4 years ago. To prove that high yields have been around for many many years. This is only few years back but trust me people have been doing it for much longer.

I NEVER SAID I GET HUGE YIELDS JUST BECAUSE OF LED's!!!!!!! UNDERSTAND THAT DID YOU READ THAT? I use LED's to establish extremely large rhizospheres, and very healthy plants throughout vegetation. I also use a couple of other lights but not much because LED's are perfect for Vegging if you know what you are doing. Every technique I use, is yield enhancing. Not just a method of maintainability.

Flowering is different I use LED's but not as my main source.!!!! <<<READ THAT for GxD sucks start understanding. I also said I have used HID for years. I have stopped. That's only to say that I have actual knowledge and experience with ALL lighting technologies minus the Sulphur Plasma light, ...
where as most people only know one side to the whole story but have too much to say in the matter like they actually know and have experience.

I GET HUGE YIELDS BECAUSE I INTEGRATE THE BEST OF THE BEST of products, techniques & methods, and genetics. Along with some other very unique philosophies that I guess just don't work because everyone says so but I do them anyway, and hey guess what.

==================================
=================
==============================
ok im going to summarize what I do ..and I mean summarize greatly because . ...just because. WHy is it easy to get such huge yields?

I NEVER GROW THE SAME WAY TWICE. I have tried so many methodologies that it's mad. I continue to use only what brought out the greatest results.

I use LED's, CFL's, Incadescents, and sunlight. Flowering only gets the sunlight because I begin vegging in January, And usually 6-7 month of Veg, and 2-3 months flowering.
I begin flowering in summer, where I can combine all my lights (if I want), plus bring my homemade setups out side for pure sun from 11:30am until 4-5pm. Ok!? Understand people when you sit there and come up with all your gibberish that you have not been listening or inquiry with any sort of intelligence. ..actually I should say common sense.

As for products I use a very wide variety of the best this planet and any market has to offer. Understand I use extremely technical approaches that are very very dynamic in themselves for the physics and kinetics of plant growth and metabolism ...and ultimately ..of plant life.
Did you know if done properly a country the size of Australia could yield enough food for the entire world if done properly? Just understand you live in a very ignorant era, and some years from now, ...this'll all be over for you people.
Even the understanding of photosynthesis will change. ****even the equation for photosynthesis will be re-written soon, as it is incomplete and ...a damn joke. I understand elementary physics and chemistry so well, that the equation that you learn in college and university I laughed when I first read it, a university books, ...and the equation is wrong in all of them. Even in encyclopedias*****

favourite Products: (not the whole list)

AZOMITE, *** all-time favourite product, and all of you should do your research
VASHON glacial rock dust,
Paramagnetic, Volcanic, and Glacials rock dusts << (If you knew anything, these would in all your grow operations.

endo and ecto Mycorrhizal fungi,

trichoderma, from certain sources, and Harzianic Acid

Biozome Archaeobacteria
&
MycoApply MAXX

Paenibacillus, & a few exclusive strains of Bacillus, from VooDoo Juice.
(contains a broader range of more effective beneficial microbes than any
other root booster formula.)
Water Polymers
Soilox
Hydrogen Peroxide
Powdered Oyster Shells (very specific source)
HUMUS/humic acid - I order from a source which shall remain nameless but resides in america and has the highest % of humus in the soil in the world.
Fulvic Acid
Sensizym -
one of the only biologically active complete enzyme regimen in the world

Nirvana -
And I also order a variety of kelps and seaweed strains of all different types and make my own blends.

Organic B
Magnetite
Mixed Crushed crystals not powdered (quartz, amethyst, etc)

(among other things)

KEY POINT, I also use :

Oligosaccharides
...like Agricultural CHITOSAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE ....it's better than Chitosan and better than oligosacc.
Triacontanol*****
Brassinolide***** two of my favourites
Gibberellic Acid
the rare time i use IAA. IBA, and NAA (indole-3-acetic acid, Indole-3-butyric acid, and 1-Naphthaleneacetic acid)

Just to name a few.

Techniques and methods are just as important ...I'm going to leave out electric shock and magnetism and all my water structuring methodologies, as ... you people are either not ready for it, or don't even care, or ...just doesnt matter.

However: I will say this: I start in soil. Sometimes I'll keep it soil throughout the whole grow, sometimes I transplant after awhile in soil to my aeroponics system allowing it to get the best of both worlds. Sometimes I do just aeroponics.

rregardless of that, one technique is very important when using anything but HID's. It's called ScrOG. Screen of Green. A technique only around 10 years old or so. This method here, allows me to Maximizing yield from any light source. OK THIS HERE ....IS ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS WHY I GET SO MUCH BUD, with my type of lighting. Not only that, ...i use well over 3000watts for 4 or less plants. and I use about 5 different lighting technologies each having their own specific effects on plant growth. LED's (specific frequencies for specific plant stages), CFL's (6000K, 3300K, and 2700K 3 different spectrums), Incadescents for extra far red to trigger pr and pfr phytochrome responses, and Full spectrums bulbs. PLUS PLUS PLUS ...when summer comes, My friends help me take my plants outside for pure sunshine baby. Ok. I am very dynamic in every aspect of agriculture. I do a million things more than anyone I know. Don't even get me started on water.

If you do not know anything about BIODYNAMIC AGRICULTURE/gardening, / movement that's becoming viral across the world. then you do not understand why I am getting such large yields from just my soil alone. You see when you combine yield enhancing techniques from every angle, Soil, water, plant food, atmosphere, light. and extra external stimuli ....jesus you can yield any amount.

I don't kno what else to write, i dont want to re-read all that if I missed anything or didnt explain soemthing right or you need more detail (I left out a good 90%) .....then by all means ask, just dont be rude, or ignorant please I am really having a hard time as it is right now, I don't need anymore.

Apologies if I get edgy at all.

zem said:
i think i might switch from HPS to cfl's and incadescents :laugh:

That wouldn't be the best idea. Throw in some LEd's and make sure you get at least 3 different kinds of CFL's, along with 6 different frequencies of the monochromatic light. INcandescents are used for ....super growth or anything like that ..ok ...they emit a special radiation that doesn't come from many lights except HPS. ..Incandescent mimic HPS (to an extent) ...so ...it benefits the grow no matter what, but it's not for spectacle. If you can make your grow portable. Once you start achieving really large yields, you wont ever need more than 4 plants. And you can make portable 'setups' that you hopefully have a place hidden outdoors to use sunlight as well.

Holy moses dude. You got skills. I have no idea about any of that. I am sure Jman will respond, hes got skills and maybe could wrap this around his brain. GL

Latest posts

Back