CO2 Help?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HazeMan101

Reaction score
After reading up, I've realized that my plant is probably not getting the optimal amount of CO2 (1500ppm?). I know there are CO2 generators, but those seem costly, and pretty much overkill considering I only have 2 plants. Is there anything thats inexpensive that can get the job done. I have plently of spare paintball CO2 tanks around. Is there maybe an attachment I can get at a local store that would regulate the amount of CO2 in the room?

Thanks

HazeMan101 said:
After reading up, I've realized that my plant is probably not getting the optimal amount of CO2 (1500ppm?). I know there are CO2 generators, but those seem costly, and pretty much overkill considering I only have 2 plants. Is there anything thats inexpensive that can get the job done. I have plently of spare paintball CO2 tanks around. Is there maybe an attachment I can get at a local store that would regulate the amount of CO2 in the room?

Thanks

If you have good ventalation you have plenty of CO2
Paintball tanks wont do anything, not enough CO2 to bother with it.

Unless you have a sealed room that an be vented several times a day it wont do anything worth the cost.

I have SOME ventilation...Basically, its in a bathroom with no windows. In there we have an aluminum vent hose hooked up to the exaust fan on the ceiling and running a couple feet away from the plants. There is a fan blowing most of the time also. The majority of the day we leave the doors open to the room and the room its connected to are pretty well ventilated room, but I honestly don't think its enough. I do have a small attachment now that blows out the co2. Its either blows out streams that you can see, or leaking sprays. In the last couple of day the plant has bushed out resulting from me spraying the room for a couple of minutes a day. Or atleast thats what it seems like. I just need a better regulated system for the cheaper price.

Latest posts

Back